Will Tesi Niu get poached?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grew up into a condescending D head.

Look what the situation was with Ponga at Cows. Green refused to put faith in him as their fullback or even winger.. Knights recognised the talent, took a risk with a big contract, and it paid off.

Ponga went from unproven rookie to NRL superstar over the course of a pre season. Amazing right?

You actually don't know more about rugby league than I. Stop acting like it.

I can only base your level of knowledge on what you present on this forum, so far mate, I don't think you're the next Cyril Connell.

Can I ask how you came of such a high opinion of Niu? How many times have you watched him play? What are his strengths and weaknesses? What are his similarities to Ponga & Holmes? Why didn't his natural ability transfer over to the ISC this year? Why did we blood 5 rookie outside backs ahead of him this year? Why hasn't he already been poached?

Mate, you have no idea who I am.

I have no idea who you are either. You're just a negative pest as far as I know

I do, you are a kid who just watches YouTube highlight reels and follows the players with hype around them in the press. Sooner or later one will stick and you will come up smelling of roses.

Who did he want to swap Milford for again?

Who did he want to swap Milford for again?

Jamal Fogarty, he said we'd free up $900K and get a player who offers more than Milford does.

Probably put a few McDonald's workers out of a job too no doubt.

Unbreakable and Wolfie.. Easily the two most toxic people on this website..

I just want to discuss the footy without getting attacked by these guys.

Unbreakable and Wolfie.. Easily the two most toxic people on this website..

I just want to discuss the footy without getting attacked by these guys.

It's not an attack, it's my opinion from what you post. I don't believe you really go and watch these players you keep coming up with in person.

If you are that precious, don't put your opinions out there on a public forum. Why ask for opinions ( which you did ) then whine about it when people don't agree with you.

1. Tesi Niu
6. AJ Brimson
7. Tanah Boyd
9. Don't care
[automerge]1571118323[/automerge]

Dude, you're insane if you don't think it's paid off. I don't bother with insane people.

They haven’t made the finals once since he signed, and he has made it clear that he’ll jump ship as soon as someone offers more money.

In fact, the Knights’ strategy has been paying overs for other team’s players in the hope that one of them will justify their wage. Pearce, Buhrer, Ese’Ese, Moga, SKD, Ramien, Mann, Guerra, Glasby, Klemmer. They look like good recruits until you realise that paying overs for them limits the players around them. They’d all be decent players if they were on a suitable income, with the remaining cap going on a couple of genuine stars, but not the way the Knights have done it.

If you had your way, you’d be doing the same. Recruiting players for more than they’re worth, on the off-chance that they come good.

It's not an attack, it's my opinion from what you post. I don't believe you really go and watch these players you keep coming up with in person.

If you are that precious, don't put your opinions out there on a public forum. Why ask for opinions ( which you did ) then whine about it when people don't agree with you.

You’re just a weirdo with a bee in his bonnet.

I don’t care for your opinions or your interrogations.
[automerge]1571132937[/automerge]
They haven’t made the finals once since he signed, and he has made it clear that he’ll jump ship as soon as someone offers more money.

In fact, the Knights’ strategy has been paying overs for other team’s players in the hope that one of them will justify their wage. Pearce, Buhrer, Ese’Ese, Moga, SKD, Ramien, Mann, Guerra, Glasby, Klemmer. They look like good recruits until you realise that paying overs for them limits the players around them. They’d all be decent players if they were on a suitable income, with the remaining cap going on a couple of genuine stars, but not the way the Knights have done it.

If you had your way, you’d be doing the same. Recruiting players for more than they’re worth, on the off-chance that they come good.

Bro, you have no idea who I am.. You people are actually all insane.

Ponga is a steal at 700k. Get a grip.

Last edited:

not quite ... if he had his way he would be using the same strategy, only on reserve grade players (not quality NRL/Origin players)

not quite ... if he had his way he would be using the same strategy, only on reserve grade players (not quality NRL/Origin players)

Hahaha you all support the Broncos and you’re complaining about me hypothetically paying overs (which I would not do)

Ha ha. Calling me a weirdo is really mature. Grow up kid.

I'd love to know what I have a bee in my bonnett about. I just feel you shouldn't be making all these claims about players you clearly haven't seen play.

Ha ha. Calling me a weirdo is really mature. Grow up kid.

I'd love to know what I have a bee in my bonnett about. I just feel you shouldn't be making all these claims about players you clearly haven't seen play.

You are weird. Whenever I post something you’re on it straight away trying to argue some stupid insignificant fact. It’s weird. Leave me alone.

Reactions: Dee

[automerge]1571132937[/automerge]

Bro, you have no idea who I am.. You people are actually all insane.

Ponga is a steal at 700k. Get a grip.

I’m not interested in who you are nor am I criticising who you are. I’m pointing out the flaw in your argument. If you can’t accept a difference of opinion, you’re not going to enjoy the internet. Or society, for that.

Agree with @upthebroncs
Some experienced posters just can't be civil without resorting to childish belittling comments.

A year on this forum and has been quite challenging distinguishing whether I am conversing with fellow Broncos fans or know it all narcissistic c.u.n.t.s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Yellowfella
  • Allo
  • bert_lifts
  • Justwin
  • Painin the Haas
  • mrtij
  • ostin86
  • Manlyman
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Battler
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.