Will Tesi Niu get poached?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not interested in who you are nor am I criticising who you are. I’m pointing out the flaw in your argument. If you can’t accept a difference of opinion, you’re not going to enjoy the internet. Or society, for that.

You’re making offensive assumptions about what I would do if I were a coach. You all obviously have internal issues that you like to project onto me in this forum. This forum is not the place to do that.
[automerge]1571133366[/automerge]
Agree with @upthebroncs
Some experienced posters just can't be civil without resorting to childish belittling comments.

A year on this forum and has been quite challenging distinguishing whether I am conversing with fellow Broncos fans or know it all narcissistic c.u.n.t.s!

I know there are people that aren’t commenting as much any more because of this sort of behaviour.

Last edited:
You are weird. Whenever I post something you’re on it straight away trying to argue some stupid insignificant fact. It’s weird. Leave me alone.

Not my fault you post insignificant facts ( that probably aren't facts )

Don't worry champ, I still love you.

You’re making offensive assumptions about what I would do if I were a coach. You all obviously have internal issues that you like to project onto me in this forum. This forum is not the place to do that.
[automerge]1571133366[/automerge]

I know there are people that aren’t commenting as much any more because of this sort of behaviour.

What about my assumptions are offensive? Pulling out the victim card won’t do you any good when you have repeatedly made similar comments about similar types of players. If it was an isolated incident people would be more forgiving. But doubling down on similarly flawed logic is on your head, not those that disagree with you.

Ahhh no. Just realised Wolfie may have some serious daddy issues. The rejection only fuels him.
[automerge]1571133655[/automerge]
What about my assumptions are offensive? Pulling out the victim card won’t do you any good when you have repeatedly made similar comments about similar types of players. If it was an isolated incident people would be more forgiving. But doubling down on similarly flawed logic is on your head, not those that disagree with you.

Mate, you’re just talking crap and trying to pile on me with the others. It’s immature.

Last edited:
I know you love me. That’s at the core of why you’re weird to me. So please, stop loving me.

It's not weird. I just have this OCD that makes me point out dumb.

He has some talent, but he's not even as good as Issako right now. I wouldn't write him off just yet though
Isaako is one of the comps worst wingers on current form. Terrible year.

Isaako is one of the comps worst wingers on current form. Terrible year.

Probably should have made myself clearer, I meant at fullback. Can't disagree about Issako. Let's hope he gets back to form in 2020
[automerge]1571134189[/automerge]
Seems to be a bit of a recurring theme doesn't it?

He's Ronnie Pickering.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Yellowfella
  • bert_lifts
  • Justwin
  • Painin the Haas
  • mrtij
  • ostin86
  • Manlyman
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.