COMP Win a Broncos Essentials II DVD set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Competition ends on Wednesday and it's still anybody's guess who will be the lucky five.

If you want a FREE DVD of some of the best Broncos games, you better get your post in ASAP.

Last edited:
Got this set through work on Thursday. It's worth it! People should enter!

This is easy, I just hope it qualifies. Without a doubt my most memorable Broncos game was Round 10 2005 against the cows in Townsville. The game was OK, we won, which was a bonus, but later that night I scored a cheeky little h*n*j*b from an absolutely smoking hottie post hooter. We were with the team on that trip so she assumed we were part of the club. The guys I was with reckon it was a dude, but no way, she was top shelf. Sadly, I don't have a link to the highlights reel - youtube pulled it down.

Do you want my mailing address now or am I going to be beaten by some guy throwing his freedom away by getting engaged at a game? Crazy world, I tell ya.

This is easy, I just hope it qualifies. Without a doubt my most memorable Broncos game was Round 10 2005 against the cows in Townsville. The game was OK, we won, which was a bonus, but later that night I scored a cheeky little h*n*j*b from an absolutely smoking hottie post hooter. We were with the team on that trip so she assumed we were part of the club. The guys I was with reckon it was a dude, but no way, she was top shelf. Sadly, I don't have a link to the highlights reel - youtube pulled it down.

Do you want my mailing address now or am I going to be beaten by some guy throwing his freedom away by getting engaged at a game? Crazy world, I tell ya.

Hands down, that wins it. <- Would be what I would say if you'd stuck to the rules and kept it 25 words or less. NSW fans...

I don't read the rules. The rules read me.

Brisbane v Bulldogs 06 GF qualifier

Down 20-6 at half time , me and my best mate went to Coles to get a drink. We literally copped shit the moment got out of our cars because they were getting smashed. Then, we smashed them in the second half and we let the whole town know it for the next 6 hours as we drove around. (im from NSW) The week after, yeah you know the story. Taught me to stay the course thru thick and thin

Last edited:
For me, 1992 Grand Final, my first live ARL GF, broncos first and a win. Steve Renouf scores a 90m screamer off Alfie's wide pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to everyone who submitted.

We'll announce the five lucky winners on Sunday at 6:00pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manifesto
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • Morkel
  • broncs30
  • Bucking Beads
  • Volvo Driver
  • Santa
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Bronx48
  • RodF
  • BroncosMan
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 59 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.