Without Hodges the Broncos are nothing in attack.

I have to agree with you briareos
Our attack seems flatter than Stephanie Rice

footymad said:
I\\\'ll private message my netbank details on Thursday, so you can wire me your dole payment.

Dole payment? No touchdown douchebag!

footymad said:
You bet your last dollar that teams are more concern with Lockyer and Hunt than Lockyer and Hodges?

I'll take you up on that bet because the last 8 weeks, soon to be 9 Hodges has been sitting by his lonesome on the sideline because of his superstar ego. The opposition team would be shakin' in their boots. The sign of a true champion with 'xfactor' amirite?

Riddle me this- How many weeks has Lockyer and Hunt spent collectively (over 400 first grade games btw) suspended in comparison to Hodges in their career?

Hunt gives 100% every game and contributes to a Broncos win far more than Hodges does/has.

Again, I stress- now read this slowly.. twice if need be. Hodges on his day (very few) can win a game. Lockyer consistently wins games for the Broncos, Maroons and Australia even at the age of 30.

Ask your self again, who really has the xfactor for the Broncos? If you reply with Hodges, give yourself an uppercut.

Mal...why are you even still posting? You got TOUCHDOWNED.

You're pretty much dead to us now.

Don't be upset, here have a Lemon Ruski.

Mal, I look forward to recieving your centrelink payment this week.
You\'re a clown if you think Hunt is a better attacking player than Hodges.
Hodges is the xfactor in the team, just like how redtube is the xfactor in your relationship.

footymad said:
Hodges is the xfactor in the team, just like how redtube is the xfactor in your relationship.

OMFG are you a fucken spastic? I never said Hunt was a better attacking fucken player!

Let's get two things fucken straight...

A. Im not on the fucken dole so get some new fucken material.
B. I would prefer Hunt in my team before Hodges. I believe he offers MORE than Hodges in the overall SCHEME of things. That means a combination of LEADERSHIP, ATTACK, DEFENSE, PASSION and RELIABILITY.

Not ONCE did I fucken say Hunt was a better attacking player than Hodges.. not ONCE did I say that. Read what I write and stop drawing your own fucken assumptions. I don't know how old you are but I feel like im arguing with a prepubescent fucken child.

Seriously, Coxy do we have a banner rotation on ABC kids or something? Frank the Tanks fucken son!

AHHHH!

mal said:
footymad said:

OMFG are you a **** spastic? I never said Hunt was a better attacking **** player!

Let's get two things **** straight...

A. Im not on the **** dole so get some new **** material.
B. I would prefer Hunt in my team before Hodges. I believe he offers MORE than Hodges in the overall SCHEME of things. That means a combination of LEADERSHIP, ATTACK, DEFENSE, PASSION and RELIABILITY.

Not ONCE did I **** say Hunt was a better attacking player than Hodges.. not ONCE did I say that. Read what I write and stop drawing your own **** assumptions. I don't know how old you are but I feel like im arguing with a prepubescent **** child.

Seriously, Coxy do we have a banner rotation on ABC kids or something? Frank the Tanks **** son!

AHHHH!

Take it easy mal, this guy is obviously just a complete halfwit.

For the sake of the topic,
Hunt = better team player. He links up with and organises the team in attacking plays very well.
Hodges = better individual talent. Holds the uncanny ability to break a game wide open by himself. Shame about his ego though.

mal said:
footymad said:

OMFG are you a **** spastic? I never said Hunt was a better attacking **** player!

Not ONCE did I **** say Hunt was a better attacking player than Hodges.. not ONCE did I say that. Read what I write and stop drawing your own **** assumptions. I don't know how old you are but I feel like im arguing with a prepubescent **** child.

Seriously, Coxy do we have a banner rotation on ABC kids or something? Frank the Tanks **** son!

AHHHH!

Why do you have to resort to name calling you ******? [icon_drun
Read the title of the thread you clown. It's about the Broncos' attack. Don't go posting how Hunt is a better overall player where clearly this thread is about the Broncos attack.
Start you own thread: "HUNT IS A BETTER PLAYER THAN HODGES IN THE OVERALL SCHEMES OF THINGS AND BTW PPL I LOVE THE COQ"
If you want to resort to personal insults, two can play that game [icon_drun

footymad said:
mal said:
footymad said:

AHHHH!

Read the title of the thread you clown. It's about the Broncos' attack. Don't go posting how Hunt is a better overall player where clearly this thread is about the Broncos attack.
Start you own thread: "HUNT IS A BETTER PLAYER THAN HODGES IN THE OVERALL SCHEMES OF THINGS AND BTW PPL I LOVE THE COQ"

ban_him.jpg

:mrgreen:

Getting back on topic. Boyd should never play centre. He's a winger and a winger only. I rather Nick Emmett than him in the centres. Also, with Thaiday and Carroll out, why the heck isn't Palmer Wapou in the side? He's in the mold of Thaiday, runs hard and has a bit mongrel in him.

footymad said:
mal said:
footymad said:

AHHHH!

ARR YOU WEE-TARD-ED?

Scotty said:
footymad said:
mal said:
footymad said:

AHHHH!

ban_him.jpg

:mrgreen:

So it's ok for him to call me a spastic?

Getting back on topic. Boyd should never play centre. He's a winger and a winger only. I rather Nick Emmett than him in the centres. Also, with Thaiday and Carroll out, why the heck isn't Palmer Wapou in the side? He's in the mold of Thaiday, runs hard and has a bit mongrel in him.

footymad said:
Getting back on topic. Boyd should never play centre. He's a winger and a winger only. I rather Nick Emmett than him in the centres.

Did you miss the Raiders game???

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Big Del
  • heartly87
  • Jedhead
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • Hurrijo
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.