Woman hurt at NRL star's home- guess the player, then read..

badav

They have mobile phone evidence that he asked someone to take the blame.

Greg is celebrating the downgrading of his charges by having a bash at his girlfriend's place.

Kaz said:
badav

They have mobile phone evidence that he asked someone to take the blame.

that isnt going to get them a conviction for grevious bodily harm.

Sharks investigating further claims against fallen Bird

Sharks officials are investigating allegations that suspended star Greg Bird was involved in two recent alcohol-related incidents.

Cronulla chief executive Tony Zappia last night confirmed the club was aware of complaints reported on Channel Nine that Bird had abused passers-by from the balcony of his unit and had hopped into the back seat of a car stopped at traffic lights and asked to be taken to a pizza shop.

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/mo ... 34063.html

Also heard he and his gf have taken off to the USA - wonder if he'll actually come back.

And also I am assuming this means any AVO is not enforceable outside Australia.

I'd imagine so Flutterby, but if he returns to Australia and they have proof that he was in contact with her overseas he can be charged for violating the AVO.

He's the dumbest SOB that ever walked the earth...why the hell would he go over and try and make contact with his girlfriend when she is with her FAMILY after he has clearly glassed her in the face [icon_shru especially since she lives in the good ole US of A where owning a gun is fairly common place [eusa_doh what a dumb bum. [icon_lol1.

Don't think so - she is claiming he didn't do anything wrong and has been trying to get the AVO removed since the police first applied to put it in place, and invited him to come over for the US holiday. Don't think he's in much danger.

His manager has tried to warn him not to get in contact with her.

"I can't get him on his mobile," Orr told AAP.

"I fired off an email to him this morning after I read the paper and said `mate, this is what's gone on in the paper here, I hope you're obeying your AVO and make sure that you're not in contact with Katie at all'."

While the AVO only applies in NSW, Bird could still be charged with breaching the order once he returned to the state if NSW Police could confirm the pair had met.

http://news.smh.com.au/sport/sharks-man ... -51gr.html

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.