Woman hurt at NRL star's home- guess the player, then read..

Oh boohoo taken to the City to be paid well (salary is another issue altogether) for playing the sport he loves.

I believe his on field behaviour is a good window as to how he really is. Shame that he ever was an Aussie rep player

Yeah it's an awesome argument huh? It's the Sharks' fault for recognising his talent and giving him an opportunity.

Why isn't she angry at Newcastle for NOT giving him a shot and letting him stay in his home town with family?

I fucking hate people who make excuses for their loved ones mistakes. I'd have so much more time for them if they said "look, Greg fucked up, he has to pay the consequences for that, but we'll support him through it".

Nick D'arcy's dad carried on similarly, trying to find blame in everyone but Nick himself.

A lot of parents do that as do wives.
I can never understand why. Maybe when they are kids you do but gees when they are grown men or women then they are responsible for their own actions.
Haven't been in that situation but I don't think I would support my son through such a thing. The girl I would though

Nashy said:
What a stupid bitch. Argh.
She's only 18, sticking up for her older brother. Give her a break, probably had some numbnut reporter ring up and ask her why she thought her brother did it etc...

mrslong said:
Nashy said:
What a stupid bitch. Argh.
She's only 18, sticking up for her older brother. Give her a break, probably had some numbnut reporter ring up and ask her why she thought her brother did it etc...

I stand by my comment. What a stupid bitch. Argh.

Correct answer Nashy.

If the scenario is as mrslong described, it should have gone like this:

Sister picks up phone: "Hello"
Phone: "Hello, I'm Richard Sucker from the Daily Telegraph, can I ask you a few questions about your brother Greg?"
Sister hangs up.

Browny said:
Nashy said:
Kaz said:
About Watson, the police have the mobile phone records. lol

They can prove where he was by getting the records from the phone company.

Bird sent a SMS message saying his manager with sort this shyte out.

Those records can't be used in a court of law if I recall anything from my learning days.

They can actually

Spot on Browny. The proper processes have to be followed, but if they have strong evidence already they can go to phone companies to get said details.

mick! said:
Browny said:
Nashy said:
Kaz said:
About Watson, the police have the mobile phone records. lol

They can prove where he was by getting the records from the phone company.

Bird sent a SMS message saying his manager with sort this shyte out.

Those records can't be used in a court of law if I recall anything from my learning days.

They can actually

Spot on Browny. The proper processes have to be followed, but if they have strong evidence already they can go to phone companies to get said details.

And of course the phone companies charge heaps for it [eusa_naugh

I hope this girl's parents can convince her that she shouldn't let him get away with doing this to her.

THE girlfriend of league star Greg Bird has signed with a lawyer linked to his management, prompting fears she will not assist police with the investigation into her assault.

Police said they would continue to try to talk to Katie Milligan about an alleged attack at the 24-year-old Cronulla Sharks star's flat last Sunday.

Ms Milligan, 24, issued her first public statement through the lawyer yesterday, after being discharged from Prince of Wales Hospital in the company of her father, who had flown from New York.

She and her father appeared to be accompanied by a female police officer.

They are believed to be staying in a Sydney hotel and it is unknown if or when they will return to New York.

Ms Milligan, an American law student, said she wanted to concentrate on recovering from injuries to her left eye - and confirmed she had not given a statement upon legal advice.
And

"My client wishes to advise that she is concentrating on her recovery, as this is the paramount consideration at this point in time," the statement from lawyer Campbell MacCallum said.

"She has expressed some disappointment in the number of inaccuracies contained in much of the media coverage of the incident. However, under legal advice, she has not yet released her statement of events.

“She does request that the media and others respect her privacy and that of her family during this difficult period.

“She would like to convey her gratitude for the many expressions of support she has received, and most especially to those health care professionals who have provided her care."

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/stor ... 89,00.html

Seriously, if she's going to be paid off to not assist the police with their investigation and prosecution she's the biggest dumb bitch I've ever seen in my life.

I'd rather take the cash tbh.................
Please don't flame me!

Heard from a mate who works at the same golf club where Birds mate was playing and Bird offered his mate 500,000 to take the wrap for him!

500,000 for 25 years in jail (worst case scenario) doesnt really seem worth it!

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24 ... 42,00.html

"I want people to know that Greg and I are still very much together," she said.
Citing legal reasons, Ms Milligan would not detail the events of last Sunday morning when she was rushed to hospital with glassing wounds to her face, saying "the truth of the matter will come out".

My current suspects:
1) Greg Bird's evil twin
2) Wayne Carey wearing a Greg Bird mask
3) Joe the Cameraman
4) The Phantom Glasser
5) The Hamburgler

briareos said:
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24273155-1242,00.html

"I want people to know that Greg and I are still very much together," she said.
[quote:3d2y6owk]Citing legal reasons, Ms Milligan would not detail the events of last Sunday morning when she was rushed to hospital with glassing wounds to her face, saying "the truth of the matter will come out".

My current suspects:
1) Greg Bird's evil twin
2) Wayne Carey wearing a Greg Bird mask
3) Joe the Cameraman
4) The Phantom Glasser
5) The Hamburgler[/quote:3d2y6owk]

Who here reckons the bulldogs will sign him seeing as they have $$$ under the cap?

Active Now

• Ras
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.