Woman hurt at NRL star's home- guess the player, then read..

LOL!

Reni Maitua - cop basher
David Faiumu - faced court for assault
$BW - buggered off to France and broke contract
Greg Bird
Chris Walker - numerous off field problems

Classy bunch alright!

About Watson, the police have the mobile phone records. lol

They can prove where he was by getting the records from the phone company.

Bird sent a SMS message saying his manager with sort this shyte out.

bianc said:
How come he kept playing golf after getting a message the woman had been hurt there was blood everywhere etc?

He didnt answer the calls.

There was six unanswered calls & some sms message.

Kaz said:

Those records can't be used in a court of law if I recall anything from my learning days.

Emma said:
What was he supposed to do bianc? If the woman was his sister/daughter/girlfriend then fair enough, but this was a mate's girlfriend. I don't know too many people who would leave work or the like if they found out a friend's partner was injured in some way.

He did end up quitting though, he was too distressed to continue.

A mate who he was living with at the time. A mate who he called and said that "We have blamed you. Hope that is okay". Seems odd to me.
Although I must admit by the time I went to read the story again most of it was missing from the post so I could have things all stuffed up. Just hit me that way the first time I read it. [icon_shru

Knowing golfers though it has hard to get them off the course for any emergency [icon_lol1.

All that aside I just hope as I said before this poor girl is not scarred for life although by all reports it sounds as though she will have a long road ahead. All the best to her.
As long as this dick gets time and out of harms way before he injures someone else and she gets better is all that matters.

last|soldier said:
Innocent until proved guilty.

Exactly right. I have enough faith in the NSW Police to agree, he's toast.

bianc said:
Emma said:
What was he supposed to do bianc? If the woman was his sister/daughter/girlfriend then fair enough, but this was a mate's girlfriend. I don't know too many people who would leave work or the like if they found out a friend's partner was injured in some way.

He did end up quitting though, he was too distressed to continue.

A mate who he was living with at the time. A mate who he called and said that "We have blamed you. Hope that is okay". Seems odd to me.
I don't see what him leaving the course immediately would have achieved. I'm sure he was in shock at what was going on and simply didn't know what to do. And as I said, he did end up quitting anyway.

Coxy said:
LOL!

Reni Maitua - cop basher
Greg Bird

Classy bunch alright!
Sione Faumuina another do gooder.... [icon_lol1.

mrslong said:
Coxy said:
LOL!

Reni Maitua - cop basher
Greg Bird

Classy bunch alright!
Sione Faumuina another do gooder.... [icon_lol1.

also biting bard morrin!

The literary fart that is the RLW has managed to do it again - suck a player's dick in print just in time for them to be outed as some kind of degenerate, toey human. This week features everyone's favourite bastard Greg Bird proudly talking about his tenuous Aboriginal heritage just as the storm erupts about his penchant for sticking broken glass in womens' eyeballs.

God help us, there's a positive article about Lockyer in this edition too...

There's been lots of positive articles about Lockyer over the years, and the only time it's been followed by an incident was his illconceived Raper joke.

Bird's aboriginal heritage huh? Great, now people are going to say "oh it all makes sense why he's a violent no hoper with no respect for women", and once again try to make our indigenous people look bad.

Coxy said:
And so he bloody should.

Although the ESL or FrogUnion won't care. However, whether he'll be worth paying money for in 5 years time with severe anal fissures is another question.

The problem he may face there however, is getting a visa into the country if he is convicted and found guily of the assault. He will in all likelihood face some period of actual jail time, and therefore there will be a conviction recorded. This will make it more difficult for him to get into England or France (hopefully). Good move Greg, let this be a lesson for all others.

Yes, good point. Not many countries like granting work visas to crims.

They'll probably pull some aboriginal BS in court and allow him to get off based on that, and being a "superstar".

Justice will not be served in this case, and he should be locked up for that dodgy lookin Orr fella going to see the Mrs in hospital. Total breach of the AVO and disregard for the law.

Nashy said:
They'll probably pull some aboriginal BS in court and allow him to get off based on that, and being a "superstar".

Justice will not be served in this case, and he should be locked up for that dodgy lookin Orr fella going to see the Mrs in hospital. Total breach of the AVO and disregard for the law.
Probably [icon_non , very timely article really.

Nashy said:
Kaz said:

Those records can't be used in a court of law if I recall anything from my learning days.

They can actually

Already started that it's Cronulla and the NRL's fault for taking him to the City at such a young age.

When are these people accountable as their own person without blame being laid on someone else?
This bloke obviously has a bad streak and it would have happened had he been a league player or an office worker.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Porthoz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.