Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
I'm 25 mins in so far (result ruined by a NSW mate), and my god our go forward is bad. You could chalk it up to the horrible '10m' being kept, but we're definitely missing Blair and Sims; Offa hasn't really improved over the past couple of years from what I can see, but he is young for a prop.

LMAO at Hunt claiming he's improved his kicking game...

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Nobody is defending Hunts kicking game. We are attacking the ref for not being able to control one side and giving them the opportunity to be in our faces by the time we receive the ball. They weren't back 10 all night.

What about the rest of Hunt's game?

You can't justify Hunt's general bad play making with Milf's mistakes or indifference. Milf was barely in the game. That's his bad. Hunt was in the game, and was awful.

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
Could anyone tell me Jason Demetriou assistant coach is defensive or attaching coach?

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
Friend would, but hasn't. He is average. Luke hasn't been creative and he has the whole NZ team to play with.

The forwards not getting on the front foot is because they're small and getting overpowered by stronger opposition, not because of McCullough. Talk about scapegoats. Macca was our best player today.

offa - 190 cm and 112 kg
ese - 186cm and 112kg
tpj - 190cm and 113kg
gillett - 187cm and 103kg
thaiday - 181cm and 115kg
mcguire - 180cm and 104kg

how much bigger do you want them to be??

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
Well after reading the live game thread, I learnt that you guys are definitely "glass half empty" types. I didn't see the game but from reading your comments I've come to the following conclusions.
Hunt had a bad game deserves to be crucified as pre-game entertainment round 1.
Roberts is playing touch football and someone needs to address him to what code he is playing.
Milford has been signed on as male model as I keep hearing he looks good but doesn't seem to do much
Maguires building a cross for round 2.
Macca is a great player.
That last one I can concurr with.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
What about the rest of Hunt's game?

You can't justify Hunt's general bad play making with Milf's mistakes or indifference. Milf was barely in the game. That's his bad. Hunt was in the game, and was awful.
Literally nobody is justifying the rest of Hunts game! Nobody...

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
offa - 190 cm and 112 kg
ese - 186cm and 112kg
tpj - 190cm and 113kg
gillett - 187cm and 103kg
thaiday - 181cm and 115kg
mcguire - 180cm and 104kg

how much bigger do you want them to be??
Well if we are only talking about this game then Macca has been the best hooker in the game this season. You said it's a glaring problem each year, not just today so I responded using the last few years where our forwards were small and got dominated most games as an example.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Milford had 31 possessions.

Hunt had 35 possessions.

Why is Milf not copping so much flak?

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Literally nobody is justifying the rest of Hunts game! Nobody...

Must be a coincidence then every time someone expresses legitimate criticism of Hunt you pop up to point out something about Milford or the opposition or the refs...

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Milford had 31 possessions.

Hunt had 35 possessions.

Why is Milf not copping so much flak?

Just about everyone who has commented on the game has said Milf was bad. He was just not as glaringly bad as others.

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
Well if we are only talking about this game then Macca has been the best hooker in the game this season. You said it's a glaring problem each year, not just today so I responded using the last few years where our forwards were small and got dominated most games as an example.

the forward pack isnt very different in past years to what has been rolled out today. the likes of kennedy and parker were pretty sizeable as well.
absolutely its a glaring problem, and until its rectified it will be the same result. no creativity and all the pressure dumped on the halves simply due to the fact we have no attack from 9.

just watch the markers and see how much attention they pay to macca??? they just let him move the ball straight away them double team the next guy.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Just about everyone who has commented on the game has said Milf was bad. He was just not as glaringly bad as others.

He isn't copping anywhere near as much flak as Hunt despite being the more talented half and doing sweet **** all.

Go to the live thread and compare the comments.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
There are serious communication issues in this team at the moment. Probably 3-4 times in that game Milf should have got the ball and I would have backed him to get across the line, but the ball went the wrong way or to the wrong person.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
He isn't copping anywhere near as much flak as Hunt despite being the more talented half and doing sweet **** all.

Go to the live thread and compare the comments.

Hunt chose to take control, to impose himself on the game more than Milf. That's a credit.

With that control, Hunt was able to produce little of quality. That's why.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Hearing this stuff about Milf not being brought into the fold is concerning. It might just be to prevent injury but he was like that in the Nines as well. Barely touched the ball and when he did, he was swamped by defenders.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Milf did get a line break or an assist at least and had involvement in Goates' try.

McGuire was diabolical. Don't rate. At all.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
BHQ Records are set to release an album in 2017. The first single is a cover of the song We Didn't Start the Fire

Barba sucks, Beales knee, Blairs no good, Hunt's fault
Kennedy is soft, Clinton's flop, Civos gone, Hunt's fault
Dropley, Gagai's late, Waynes new date
Wallys sacked, Glenn should go, Thaiday's fat,
Boyd is sad, Hunt can't kick, Hoffmans a dick, Hunt's bad
Hodges gone, Hodges back, 2013 can't attack
Hunt can't play, Feldts away, Hunt's fault
There is Kunt, Tallis is a ****, who dropped the ball? Ben Hunt
Wingers in rugby, Carl Webbs a thug-by, Gorden Tallis needs a hug-by
Maccas average, Pat Savage, Sims dropped ball
Roberts in trouble, Roberts in trouble, Roberts in trouble
Alf on tables, Ash Taylor fables, Toilet sex, what's next?

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since Ben Hunts been playing
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we saw him do it

Active Now

• Dash
  • bazza
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Aldo
  • Howie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.