World Cup Teams.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
Scotty said:
Yeah Nate Myles should def have a look in. I mentioned Allan Tongue because I rate him highly

He is a good player and all but for Australia I think not..

Well he hasn't really had a go on the rep scene yet so it's a bit early to judge. He should be in contention for NSW next season though

I rate Tongue!

If he'd been around a few years ago imagine him playing alongside Menzies?

Tongue inside the Beaver. That'd get The Rock off.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. You're in a hell of a sleezy mood today coxy

It's kinda sad that the current QLD side could probably destroy this Australian one.

Wait, it's not really that sad. QLD FTW.

Scotty said:
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. You're in a hell of a sleezy mood today coxy

Could be worse. I could've worked Head into it.

Wasn't Tupou selected for Fiji or Samoa or something? Shouldn't have been called into the Aussie squad then. Frigging Sticky.

Kiwis are gone.

Lima was their last beacon IMO. Manu and J.Smith are backrowers. No go forward. The bros have been beaten by injury.

That's BS that Tupou got called in, he was already named for tonga!

Nate Myles is hell unlucky, Stikcy playing a bit of favourites i reckon.

Sticky is a fuckwit. I'm over him as Aussie coach. The sooner Bellamy gets the gig the better.

Hammo said:
Sticky is a ****. I'm over him as Aussie coach. The sooner Bellamy gets the gig the better.

Fark Bellamy my vote goes to Neil Henry or Mal Meninga!!!

Bellamy is without doubt the best coach in Australia, and should therefore get the Australian coaching position. There shouldn't be any debate about that.

Je$ter said:
That's BS that Tupou got called in, he was already named for tonga!

Except he hadn't yet received a clearance from the International Board to switch to Tonga, so technically he was never officially in the Tongan squad.

I think it's crap that they can basically hedge their bets and switch back and forth, but I think it would have been different if he had already received the clearance - don't think he would have been able to switch back then.

Coxy said:
Bellamy is without doubt the best coach in Australia, and should therefore get the Australian coaching position. There shouldn't be any debate about that.

You joking right? Based on what? He lost origin seriies and failed 2/3 on grand finals, the main weapon he uses is wrestiling which is hard to teach over a few weeks.

Besides, Des hasler, has easily coached manly this year far better than bellamy has coached melbourne in any of the last 3 years, neil henry took a wooden spoon tipped squad to 6th spot.

Wayne Bennett (i think retired from international) took a broncos sqaud who lost 5 very expereinced players so close to a grand final (grr @ that game).

i seriously can't agree that he's the best coach.

Ricky stuart is just as bad with his wrestling bullshit.

Dessie should be the next aussie coach.

How do aussie coach selections work? are they by contracts? or they get reviewed every year?

There's no contracts in the ARL. Players are selected on merit alone. Karmichael Hunt simply isn't good enough for Australian selection.

I have total faith in the selectors and Craig Bellamy, the greatest coach of the last 50 years.

Not only that, if Bellamy was coach, we'd have a way stronger Aussie side;

1. Slater
2. Quinn
3. Inglis
4. Hodges
5. Falou
6. Lockyer
7. Cronk
8. Price
9. Cam Smith
10. Civinoceva
11. Hoffman
12. Crocker
13. Johnson
14. White
15. Kaufusi
16. Myles
17. Gidley

Man, that team is the Orsm!

Des Hasler is now the best coach in Australia...LOL

Active Now

• Stix
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Skyblues87
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • phoenix
  • Tmac
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • theshed
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • Shane Tronc
  • mrtij
  • Xzei
  • Rambstien
  • BruiserMk1
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.