World Cup Teams.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
Kidley chokes a bit with pressure when his team is behind on the scoreboard and tries to go for the big miraculous play more often than not, but I agree that he is the best utility going round. At hooker and fullback he's dangerous, it's just when he tries to be the playmaker that things get a bit skewy for him.

I think Kidley does that mainly because at Newcastle he is the go to guy. Playing for Australia, with Locky, Prince, Smith and Inglis around him the pressure won't be as great.

Coxy said:
I think Kidley does that mainly because at Newcastle he is the go to guy. Playing for Australia, with Locky, Prince, Smith and Inglis around him the pressure won't be as great.
and if he does try to be the hero, i'll run on to the field and punch him in the face.

Ah how much of a yawn is all the press about how Orford missed out. FFS, he is nowhere near the talent level of Prince or Thurston!!! or even Cronk for that matter if truth be told!

Or Wallace.

Though he is better than Mitchell Pearce :P

Kidley def is a better utility than Hunt. Hunt is probably a better fullback, but Gidley can play 1-7 and even slot in at 9. K isn't as versatile, just unlucky that Broncos didn't go even 1 game further, might have snuck in there ahead of Stewart.

Lima is a big loss tbh, but who cares about webb, nothing special at all.

Webb is a decent fullback, and there isn't too many other options for the Kiwis at the back. They should ask if they can give Karmichael the callup :P

Coxy said:

+1. And that's even more reason why he should be there and why he'll perform so well. No real pressure on him to steer the side, so he can chime in when he sees a chance.

1. Billy Slater
2. Joel Monaghan
3. Greg Inglis
4. Justin Hodges
5. Israel Folau
6. Darren Lockyer
7. Johnathon Thurston
8. Steve Price
9. Cameron Smith
10. Petero Civoniceva
11. Anthony Laffranchi
12. Glen Stuart
13. Paul Gallen

14. Kurt Gidley
15. Brent Kite
16. Anthony Watmough
17. Brett White/Josh Perry ...I don't really care they both suck.

Allan Tongue your kidding right.. What about Ashley Harrison!!!

Yep Myles should be ahead of Tupou as well.

Yeah Nate Myles should def have a look in. I mentioned Allan Tongue because I rate him highly

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Hurrijo
  • john1420
  • Griffo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • heartly87
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Pablo
  • Smokin' Joe
  • Broncosgirl
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.