World Cup

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
I wish we had a dedicated World Cup thread.......Rock

NZ skipper, Asotasi has gone with a torn pec. He is out of the WC. This leaves NZ pack starting to look a little thin, especially when you consider SBW's departure.

On a positive note for the Kiwis; J. Smith, Blair, Lima, Manu, Anderson and Eastwood will still be match fit. Add Te'O, Pritchard, Moi Moi, Cherrington, Fa'alogo, Halatau and Fien & Chase and they still have a decent pack, however no doubt the experience of SBW and Asotasi will be missed.

Two big names down for NZ already.

They will bring back Stacey Jones.

Has Wiki retired from playing for the cousi bros?

Oh man that sucks, I want there to be a decent competition. At this rate the tournament will be a walkover for the Australians. I dunno if you were kidding browny but I can't see Stacey Jones coming out of retirement

Kiwis didn't stand a chance even with there stars. We will just win by more now there captain has been ruled out.

Wiki is retired from international footy. But I could see him come back if they were desperate enough. Stacey Jones...hahaha! Didn't he retire 2 years ago?

Go Kumuls!

Pritchard will miss the world cup too, he needs surgery on both shoulders.

Pritchard's a myth regardless.

I'm going to put it forward now though - let's have a separate World Cup forum! Good enough for the Origin and Olympics, good enough for the WC! What do we think?

Pritchard on his day is probably the most damaging forward in the comp. Problem is he isn't on his day too often.

Asotasi is a huge loss. Ruben will play fo sho!

... World Tea Cup [icon_non

The Rock said:
[quote="mick!":295g1nmz]Pritchard's a myth regardless.

I'm going to put it forward now though - let's have a separate World Cup forum! Good enough for the Origin and Olympics, good enough for the WC! What do we think?

Yeah sounds alright, but I think we should wait until it gets closer. Maybe have some sort of World Cup competition on the forum to generate some talk and interest in it maybe? I dunno....any suggestions?[/quote:295g1nmz]

I'll have a think about it icon_thumbs_u

And yes, Pritchard is probably the most damaging ball running forward two games each year. It's the 22 other matches that he plays that's the problem...

mick! said:
[quote="The Rock":2ncdddvy][quote="mick!":2ncdddvy]Pritchard's a myth regardless.

Yeah sounds alright, but I think we should wait until it gets closer. Maybe have some sort of World Cup competition on the forum to generate some talk and interest in it maybe? I dunno....any suggestions?[/quote:2ncdddvy]

I'll have a think about it icon_thumbs_u

And yes, Pritchard is probably the most damaging ball running forward two games each year. It's the 22 other matches that he plays that's the problem...[/quote:2ncdddvy]

I have a suggestion....a WC forum, like I asked for 2 weeks ago. The people ahve spoken Rocky! icon_thumbs_u

A full list of available Kiwis, they should be able to pick a competitve side I think.

Fraser ANDERSON
Adam BLAIR
Nathan CAYLESS
Rangi CHASE
Anthony CHERRINGTON
Greg EASTWOOD
David FA’ALOGO
Sonny FAI Warriors
Nathan FIEN
Dene HALATAU
Bronson HARRISON
Weller HAURAKI
Lance HOHAIA
Krisnan INU
Masada IOSEFA
Shaun KENNY-DOWALL
David KIDWELL
Thomas LEULUAI
Jeff LIMA
Issac LUKE
Simon MANNERING
Sika MANU
Manase MANUOKAFOA
Benji MARSHALL
Steve MATAI
Ben MATULINO
Fui Fui MOIMOI
Jason NIGHTINGALE
Eddie PAEA
Sam PERRETT
Sam RAPIRA
Ben ROBERTS
Jerome ROPATI
Setaimata SA
Jeremy SMITH
Iosia SOLIOLA
Chase STANLEY
Fetuli TALANOA
Taulima TAUTAI
Lee TE MAARI
Ben TE’O Wests
Taniela TUIAKI
Evarn TUIMAVAVE
Manu VATUVEI
Cooper VUNA
Brent WEBB

I think we'll launch a World Cup forum after the Grand Final.

It does make for a great BACKLINE. Problem is the pack.

Agree Hammo, they don't have the talent we have but we won't get it all our own way. They will pick a pack that can hold its own.

Fraser ANDERSON
Adam BLAIR
Nathan CAYLESS
Anthony CHERRINGTON
Greg EASTWOOD
David FA’ALOGO
Nathan FIEN
Dene HALATAU
Bronson HARRISON
David KIDWELL
Jeff LIMA
Issac LUKE
Simon MANNERING
Fui Fui MOIMOI
Sam RAPIRA
Jeremy SMITH
Ben TE’O Wests
Manu VATUVEI

Jebadude said:
...and the halves. Their halves are pathetic.

Rangi CHASE
Nathan FIEN
Lance HOHAIA
Thomas LEULUAI
Benji MARSHALL
Eddie PAEA
Ben ROBERTS

I'd go with Rangi and Benji.

Roberts, Leuluai and Paea are barely NSW cup standard.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.