World Cup

Sabu_2008 said:
Ireland and Wales could on their day. Scotland and Argentina are quite unlikely though.

If that day was in 1905 maybe.

[quote:2nbmhyfy]Kidwell won't do alot for them

He's a penalty machine, I agree he'll be hopeless.[/quote:2nbmhyfy]

Wales aren't as rubbish as you think, they've won the 6 nations a couple of times in recent years. Ireland, like wales aren't in the top tier of international rugby, but they are still a damn good side on their day. Take your all black glasses off, they aren't invincible.

Just saw the revamped ad for the World Cup - replaced Gaz with C. Smith

Sabu_2008 said:
Ireland and Wales could on their day. Scotland and Argentina are quite unlikely though.

If that day was in 1905 maybe.

The way the Kiwis choke, I woundn't put it past anyone to beat them!!

Take your all black glasses off, they aren't invincible.

I agree, England, South Africa, France and Australia are all capable of beating New Zealand. Wales, however, will never beat the All Blacks. They don't have the pack, they don't have the skill outwide, and they dont have a classy number 10.

Sabu_2008 said:

I agree, England, South Africa, France and Australia are all capable of beating New Zealand. Wales, however, will never beat the All Blacks. They don't have the pack, they don't have the skill outwide, and they dont have a classy number 10.

That's a big call mate. Wales aren't a massive force in Union but there was a time where they were considered an international force and it could happen again. Only time will tell. And I wouldn't rule it out completely currently, if you get any team on their day you could beat them.

Sabu_2008 said:

Cast back to 2003 RWC, Wales v New Zealand. Wales were leading for most of the match and looked a damn good chance at winning it. Fell apart in the end but they showed that they could beat the All Blacks if a bit of luck went their way.

Apparently Wallace has pulled out of playing for Scotland in the world cup because he is home sick and wants to spend the off season with his family in Sydney, hopefully its not a sign of him wanting to move back down later in his career.

Old Mate said:
Apparently Wallace has pulled out of playing for Scotland in the world cup because he is home sick and wants to spend the off season with his family in Sydney, hopefully its not a sign of him wanting to move back down later in his career.

Wow I didn't realise the world cup went for the whole off season

Scotty said:
Old Mate said:

Wow I didn't realise the world cup went for the whole off season

It was in RLW for round 26.

What a crock of shit!

Seriously, these RL players need to harden up. He plays in NSW every 2nd week FFS!

I'd love to see some of these guys hold a job like; a fireman, Cop, Army, Doctor, Mining or any other industry where people don't get to live where they are "from".

Mate, you know, like he could make some friends in location; it's called growing up and becoming a man.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.