Worst Player in the NRL

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Getting a bit bored around here, so thought I would make a thread about something
My pick is Blake Ayshford

Cult is applying for BHQ's troll epithet, and he's going to get it.

Cult is applying for BHQ's troll epithet, and he's going to get it.
It will be a long process attempting to take the trophy away from you and @Unbreakable after last years efforts but with Milford playing the way he is I might get there by round 12.

Brad Takairangi would be up there. Danny Vidot not far behind.

Well it is all relative isn't it? I mean are we talking worst as in skill level or worst as in who is most overpaid or most overrated? Most gifted but most wasted talent?

Well it is all relative isn't it? I mean are we talking worst as in skill level or worst as in who is most overpaid or most overrated? Most gifted but most wasted talent?
Worst skill set

I'd have to go James Gavet, of all the games I've seen him play (which isn't many) for his size he doesn't run hard he's lazy around the ruck and he gasses way to easily oh and like most Warriors players he has feet for hands.

I'd have to go James Gavet, of all the games I've seen him play (which isn't many) for his size he doesn't run hard he's lazy around the ruck and he gasses way to easily oh and like most Warriors players he has feet for hands.
He has been brilliant this year

He has been brilliant this year
I'd have to say he's a 15 minute (max) player after that it's all down hill. In that game against the Titans I literally watched him take two sets to walk back on side. If I saw that as a coach I'd have dropped him for the next round for sure.

Blake Ayshford, Johnathan Wright & Brad Takairangi would have to be in the discussion.

I'd have to say he's a 15 minute (max) player after that it's all down hill. In that game against the Titans I literally watched him take two sets to walk back on side. If I saw that as a coach I'd have dropped him for the next round for sure.
As much as Fittler is a f-wit he is a good judge of players and he thought James Gavet deserved to be man of the match

Skill Level: Will Zillman, what does he actually offer?

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Sproj
  • azza.79
  • Swordfish
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Tmac
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.