Worst Player in the NRL

Peptide Paul. Gained his reputation playing juiced up.

Peptide Paul. Gained his reputation playing juiced up.
Which reminds me of Rodney Howe. A powerful forward when juiced up, not even at first grade level when off the stuff.

Ayshford has to take it out. You could arguably consider current George Burgess on grounds of being 'most detrimental to their team's performance'

On average he's simply below par.

Off his game, he's the definition of a liability. No wonder Fittler had him hold a football at all times and if he had it knocked out he's cop a fine.

Didn't help.

On average he's simply below par.

Off his game, he's the definition of a liability. No wonder Fittler had him hold a football at all times and if he had it knocked out he's cop a fine.

Didn't help.
I wanted to post that all week but didn't want to jinx it and have him play one of his rare blinders. Week in week out I have no idea why he gets picked.

Javid Bowen, most lethargic player i have ever seen also never gets down and dirty. Got found out easily by west tigers

I think you'd need to do a worst in each position to get a decent consensus.

Will Hoppa would have to be up there.

Very well could be. He played like one game or something from memory

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • Brotherdu
  • Skathen
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Viti
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • Bronx48
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • jd87
  • Spooky1013
  • ell.d33
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • Galah
... and 64 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.