Worst Player in the NRL

I'm going to limit it to the 16 teams' supposed Best 17. Otherwise we'll be poking fun at reserve grade nuffies who don't deserve it. So looking at the "predicted best 17's", I'd have to think along the lines of:

Tim+Browne+1KbtoBhzQfmm.jpg

* Tim Browne - Tim Turde

josh-starling.jpg

* Josh Starling - Qld Cup to Rabbitohs to Manly to Knights and back to Qld Cup I assume. I'm sure he's maxing out whatever talent he has and is trying really, really hard, but is just the plodder of all plodders. Has a mullet.

David+Gower+--o3CtCjCzmm.jpg

* David Gower - I think he threw a pretty nice pass once against a broken defensive line and has been trying really hard for the last two seasons to do something good again. But hasn't. And likely won't.

David Gower is a decent player, ftr I think Zillman would be the worst maybe.

These 2 are arguably the worst players in history

showscan.php

0f9e8ec3-f3b4-4dc6-812c-aae7d441b4ef.jpg

Jonathan Wright if we count players with over 25 games.

****, just checked, he actually played over 100.

David Gower is a decent player, ftr I think Zillman would be the worst maybe.

These 2 are arguably the worst players in history

showscan.php

0f9e8ec3-f3b4-4dc6-812c-aae7d441b4ef.jpg
In fairness to Greg Smith, he only played one game. Agree with the other pick though, a star in Union and an absolute flop in the faster, tougher and more skillful version of the code.

Corey Norman.

After all the hype and people blowing their load over him.

Ben Czislowski, was talked up as the next big thing and for absolutely no reason that I can recall ever seeing.

Ben Czislowski, was talked up as the next big thing and for absolutely no reason that I can recall ever seeing.
He even carried on with normal life with a tooth stuck in his forehead for a month.

Worst? Or most over-rated? If we're looking at the worst ever, perhaps Paul Kent gets the nod, he's even admitted as much. If it is players currently playing in the NRL perhaps (my criteria will be one that continually gets selected) could be Kyle Feldt. Maybe it's a bit of a reach, but if it wasn't for the class of Thurston, Feldt would have been the reason the Cowboys would have lost their last two matches against the Broncos in Townsville.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.