CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

Ooooohhh Beaumont gone.......that's a good breakthrough.

Gardner with another!

Sciver-Brunt gone for a duck

Garth gets her first Test wicket for Australia

Dunkley out and Eng are 5-110

Eng holding keeper Amy Jones in reserve today with Cross out in the middle ahead of her with only a couple overs left for today

Stumps Day 4

Eng 5-116

Huge session for Australia with Gardner and McGrath really turning the tide and getting 4 wickets between them, along with tight lines and nasty swing from McGrath making it hard to attack

At 0-55 it looked like a formality that England would cruise to a win but some unnecessary poor shots and a pitch that has really turned after being a road for 3 days has changed everything

Think the Poms can get home from here, I'm sure Wyatt has put on some scores.

Think the Poms can get home from here, I'm sure Wyatt has put on some scores.

Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

Gardner 8/66, second best figures all time

That’s as close to a perfect Test Match as you can get - runs available in the first innings if you’re good enough to make them, then the match speeds up in the second innings due to a bit of natural determination of the wicket

Thank goodness they finally gave the women five days to do their thing

The Lords pitch is looking green and showers/cloudy conditions are predicted. Not the type of conditions I would be dropping Boland for Starc.

Unread

Active Now

• kwomo
  • sooticus
  • marw
  • Big Del
  • Jedhead
  • bert_lifts
  • johnny plath
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.