CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

The Lords pitch is looking green and showers/cloudy conditions are predicted. Not the type of conditions I would be dropping Boland for Starc.
Hazlewood should be the one to go. First test back after a long term injury, and Starc or Neser pretty much must be picked.

I'd be going Cummins, Starc and Hazlewood

I'd be going Cummins, Starc and Hazlewood
No way not on a deck like that. If I could I would deadset be going Cummins Boland and Neser but that just won’t happen. I think the ideal attack is Cummins, Starc and Boland. Hoff just didn’t have the same touch about him and a competitive ashes series isn’t the time to be waiting for it to come back.

No way not on a deck like that. If I could I would deadset be going Cummins Boland and Neser but that just won’t happen. I think the ideal attack is Cummins, Starc and Boland. Hoff just didn’t have the same touch about him and a competitive ashes series isn’t the time to be waiting for it to come back.
In saying that they were far more cautious to Hoff than Scott. It’s the unknown formula. But one thing is for sure looking at that deck Scott must be in the team.

I think a green monster with standard English conditions would make Neser our most dangerous quick. He can absolutely hoop it around. Adding him to the tail is worth some valuable runs.

With the conditions and England being a better chasing side I wouldn't mind bowling first. We won't keep winning if we concede 400 again though.

Haha that bairstow carrying old mate like a little piggy under his arm. Gold.

****... and just before lunch... FFS

Aus are coasting atm. England’s overrate is surely dire without a spinner operating and the amount of no balls they’ve dished out.

We just need to grind them into submission, see if they implement ‘bazball’ with 500+ on the board. Short turn around to the next test match as well.

30 odd runs from no balls.

500 should be doable.

Unfortunate.

Head was putting the foot down and cracking them to all parts

And Green throws his wicket away

That’s 6th grade stuff. Awful

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Browny
  • Locky’s Left Boot
  • barker
  • Sproj
  • HVbronco
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • YeahNahMate
  • theshed
  • john1420
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.