CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

They haven’t really had to bowl 4 full test matches tho. They should be fresh AF
Broad and Cummins have played 5 straight and all other quicks have been rotated, but England have bowled far more overs. England look fresh whereas Starc and Hazlewood look like they're starting to struggle.

This is terra-ball by Australia. So embarrassing. Bring on the rain.

WORLD RECORD! Australia has monstered this swimming championships, far out man.

Any chance we could bowl to a plan or use some tactics?

What the hell has happened to the brains trust in this team

Ok i'm out for the series, no point watching anymore. A new captain and bowling coach would be nice. And really hope at least one of Morris or Jhye can stay fit because as good as the big 3 a new spark might help.

Ok i'm out for the series, no point watching anymore. A new captain and bowling coach would be nice. And really hope at least one of Morris or Jhye can stay fit because as good as the big 3 a new spark might help.

Would also be nice if Pucovski could stop knocking himself out.

Some of the whinging in here makes it look like Australia has lost 5-0

Any chance we could bowl to a plan or use some tactics?

What the hell has happened to the brains trust in this team
It seems we've had no idea since the short ball barrage began back in the 2nd or 3rd test.

We were batting well and bowling well, then England resorted to short balls for hour after hour and we couldn't score and fell in a heap.

Ever since then the only plan we go to is short balls at the slightest hint of resistance... except Bazball has been mostly belting them all over the place.

Wow look at that, Australia put in three balls at the stumps and get a wicket, revolutionary stuff apparently.

How good is it that after England get 200 ahead, Australia actually remember how to bowl.

Under 400 with two days is totally gettable

Can’t wait to see us throw wickets away needlessly and be out for under 250 by the end of tomorrow

Broad retiring. Credit to the guy, he’s a bit of an idiot at times but when he’s on, he’s been incredible to watch.

What I want to see tomorrow is Warner come out swinging. He’ll probably just get another start before throwing it away but if he gets a century in a session for example, it would be a great way to retire and set up a platform for the chase.

This total, assuming England declare or Australia knock them over first thing, is absolutely gettable. Let’s hope Australia actually finally switch on totally on the last day of the series.

I’m having a hard time wanting to acknowledge Stuart Broad at the moment.. solid, durable bowler who went the distance for England and could be incredibly streaky when his tail was up in home conditions.. playing until mid 30s as a fast bowler& taking hundreds of wickets at sub 30 is remarkable..

But the elite verbal shithousery he’s been guilty of along the way rubs me up the wrong way..
I love a pantomime villain in a sports person but not one who tries to discredit an opponent but declaring a result doesn’t count.. play hard, be the biggest prick on the field you want to be if that’s what you need to do but look your opponent in the eye & say we’ll done at the end of the day..don’t say a result doesn’t count because I say so.. that’s weak, childish, ‘taking my bat and ball and going home’ type stuff imo..

Anyway, maybe I’m misinterpreting Broad a bit and all that type of stuff was said in jest

Active Now

• Battler
  • Lurker
  • jarro65
  • winslow_wong
  • Emanon
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • Morkel
  • simplythebest
  • Jazza
  • Redux
  • theshed
  • Pigskin
  • Manofoneway
  • Confidor
  • Dash
  • Dexter
  • Foordy
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.