CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

The one Smith went for and dropped was an extreme chance .
Would have made classic catches if he`d grabbed it .

Also England lost 7 wickets for 99 so their tail didn`t wag too hard .

Good thing that sitter dropped from Brook was ignored by you though. You do like to ignore almost everything in a post though, so you are true to form.

Good thing that sitter dropped from Brook was ignored by you though. You do like to ignore almost everything in a post though, so you are true to form.

As a reaction to absurdity , yes .

As a reaction to absurdity , yes .

You were whining like they dropped 5 sitters .
The team can`t play cricket , Cummins is a bad captain and bring back Langer .

None of those things I can go along with . Opinions ....

Marnus evidently is in no rush

It is smart batting. That ball is doing things and England are bowling well. England score so quickly the opposition can actually afford to go ultra defensive to try and negate the swing and tire and frustrate the bowlers. Head and Marsh can certainly speed it up if the platform is laid.

That would be glorious
Could you imagine the tears from Pier Morgan... if Australia just batted and batted... would be so good to see them just leave England in the field for like 3 days and the screaming from England fans

Labs goes to an excellent catch and that has been a familiar theme this series. As the series has progressed, England's catching has gotten better and better aside from Bairstow. Australia's, including Carey, has gotten worse.

Honestly, I’ve been so critical of how they got rid of langer and I’m feeling really justified in my opinion.

When I’m critical like this I’m always hoping I’m wrong. The lack of edge to this team is fucking evident and that’s the COMFORTABLE cricket they wanted.

Soft, the lot.

#endrant! 😂

Honestly, I’ve been so critical of how they got rid of langer and I’m feeling really justified in my opinion.

When I’m critical like this I’m always hoping I’m wrong. The lack of edge to this team is fucking evident and that’s the COMFORTABLE cricket they wanted.

Soft, the lot.

#endrant! 😂

You can’t say this, it’s apparently absurd.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Dexter
  • Horseheadsup
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • mrslong
  • westy316
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Tim K
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • PETERN
  • Yellowfella
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.