CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

Next wicket is huge in the context of this game.

Bairstow has been a thorn in our side for a long time and Brook is swinging at everything and coming off.

England bat long so we can't be fucking around with these two.. hit the top of off and get them back in the sheds.

Don't want to see short ball garbage at the tail either

Really good stuff from Murphy

And he's out of the attack...

Cummins just has no sense as captain. I hope he is reviewed as captain at some point because he has no understanding of the moment. Hope he proves me wrong.

Really good stuff from Murphy

And he's out of the attack...
Yep can't see the logic in bringing Hazlewood back... he's a passenger out there at the moment.

I'd probably like to see Marsh before him at this point

**** yes... on ya fucking bike Bairstow... plays on at a wide one just like Bazball should be played.

Hazlewood finally going back to what works for him keeping it tight and on a length... gets the Bazballers trying to force something that's not there i.e. what we should've been doing all fucking series

Lucky but you’d take it and this is the problem with Bazball. When you have a pitch doing a bit, batsmen don’t know what to do. Even a room really should have been out already.

Hi doubt though now Australia starts going stupid with pointless bouncers.

And now Brook sucked into a wide one... two massive wickets.

Australia dropped five catches man - five! Just so happy they are comfortable under the new coach though. He’ll just let them on the back and say well done.

To put it in perspective, England’s tail wagged again and those two factors combined meant an England score about 150 more than they should have. That is just a massive hole to dig yourself in to.

Repeatedly this series Australia has got themselves into positions to put England out of each test and each time has failed to fully do so. And again, Warner gets himself out after a start. Australia should be able to put 400+ on but I doubt they will because they just cannot hammer home an advantage, they are soft.

Australia dropped five catches man - five! Just so happy they are comfortable under the new coach though. He’ll just let them on the back and say well done.

To put it in perspective, England’s tail wagged again and those two factors combined meant an England score about 150 more than they should have. That is just a massive hole to dig yourself in to.

Repeatedly this series Australia has got themselves into positions to put England out of each test and each time has failed to fully do so. And again, Warner gets himself out after a start. Australia should be able to put 400+ on but I doubt they will because they just cannot hammer home an advantage, they are soft.
They feel comfortable though, that’s what matters most.

And in the blink of an eye, we’ve completely lost control of this Test match.. Starc gone, runs flowing.. hope we’re in the mood to score 500+ 🤦‍♂️

Better send that crystal ball in for a service . LOL .

Can we have just 1 dominant day and bat out all of day 2? England had theirs but they left it way too late and saved it for a rained out match.

I can't really see it happening, probably finish our innings plus or minus 30 of England's total.

Can we have just 1 dominant day and bat out all of day 2? England had theirs but they left it way too late and saved it for a rained out match.

I can't really see it happening, probably finish our innings plus or minus 30 of England's total.

You know it. This team is just so bad at nailing crucial moments, they just don't have any killer instinct.

You know it. This team is just so bad at nailing crucial moments, they just don't have any killer instinct.

Oh FFS World Champs and in with a chance of being the 1st Oz team to win in England since Steve Waugh . You are a harsh judge .

Warners and Marsh get taken 99 times out of a 100

Smith and Carey’s much harder.

Murphys meh hard to say when they fly at ya head at that pace

Warners and Marsh get taken 99 times out of a 100

Smith and Carey’s much harder.

Murphys meh hard to say when they fly at ya head at that pace

Yeah I agree Warner and Marsh will catch those 9 times out of 10 .
Carey , Smith , Murphy all tough chances . Davey looked like he was day dreaming .

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Dexter
  • Aldo
  • Shane Tronc
  • Broncos Maestro
  • simplythebest
  • ezpz
  • Scdeac
  • Mr Fourex
  • Howie
  • Jedhead
  • Allo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Robboi_321
  • Financeguy
  • mrtij
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Cavalo
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.