CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

You can’t say this, it’s apparently absurd.
B84CFD27 1EF6 4EA4 860E E842007D88A9

Middle order has collapsed... Aussies are going to be facing a massive deficit by the end of this innings.

Carey has been crap with the bat all series. Luckily he was extremely good with the gloves in the first two tests to make up for it.

It’d sure be nice to have a bloke averaging 50+ with the bat in county cricket (and 16 with the ball in tests) in atm with smith. The Aus selectors need to make it up to Neser by giving him a go at home against crap sides this summer. There’s no way that someone like hazlewood or boland deserves to play the first test in Aus given the shit they’ve dished up this series.

**** me dead this lot suck at cricket aye. I stopped watching this shmozzle about an hour into the 3rd test and I’m not in the slightest bit regretting it

The tail wagged and got them 12 runs ahead. This test would be just about over if they weren’t so soft, instead they are going to likely have to chase a big target on a difficult pitch.

Well there you go, couldn't dominate a days play and once again it's neck and neck (at least on the scoreboard, England definitely ahead with us batting last). This would've been a fun series to watch if the stakes weren't so high lol

England bowlers have done well to keep running in the way they have. You wouldn't know it's a 5th test looking at them. If we can get the openers out early you never know, but if they get another start our bowlers likely get pummeled.

England took all their chances, Australia didn’t, that comes down to attitude.

**** me this team has gone full Darius Boyd. Needs a clean out starting with the selectors

Michael Vaughn, former England Captain, declared this is the worst he had ever seen Australia bat ... yet we finished with more runs in the first innings than England did 🤔

Well there you go, couldn't dominate a days play and once again it's neck and neck (at least on the scoreboard, England definitely ahead with us batting last). This would've been a fun series to watch if the stakes weren't so high lol

England bowlers have done well to keep running in the way they have. You wouldn't know it's a 5th test looking at them. If we can get the openers out early you never know, but if they get another start our bowlers likely get pummeled.
They haven’t really had to bowl 4 full test matches tho. They should be fresh AF

Starc is bowling absolute fucking dogshit and England are off to a flyer again

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Tim K
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • PETERN
  • westy316
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Yellowfella
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • Bronco bob
  • heartly87
  • Brocko
  • Dexter
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.