Wynnum Trial - STREAM AVAILABLE

Re: Wynnum Trial

Futher to lionreds question .... any idea if this game will be streamed as well?

No sign of a side named nor if it will be streamed, I would doubt it will be a strong side tbh, Bennett would rather field a stronger side for the WCC IMO.

Yeah saw WCC team and that needs to be top side. Interested to see what depth we really have though and thiught it a good excercise in seeing if anyone can name a side.

We haven't got much talent left over, assuming that none of the WCC players will be playing (Not sure when they leave for England, or if they have already)

1. Carlin Anderson
2. Aaron Whitchurch
3. Jamayne Isaako
4. Marion Seve
5. Jonus Pearson
6. Sam Scarlett
7. Darren Nicholls
8. Francis Molo
9. Jayden Berrell
10. Salesi Funaki
11. Brett Greinke
12. Caleb Timu
13. Jai Arrow (c)

14. Jaydn Su'A
15. Alex Barr
16. Aaron Rockley
17. Joe Boyce

Last edited:

We haven't got much talent left over, assuming that none of the WCC players will be playing (Not sure when they leave for England, or if they have already)

1. Carlin Anderson
2. Aaron Whitchurch
3. Jamayne Isaako
4. Marion Seve
5. Jonus Pearson
6. Sam Scarlett
7. Darren Nicholls
8. Francis Molo
9. Jayden Berrell
10. Salesi Funaki
11. Brett Greinke
12. Caleb Timu
13. Jai Arrow (c)

14. Jaydn Su'A
15. Alex Barr
16. Aaron Rockley
17. Joe Boyce

Yeah will probably be about that team but could see Todd murphy in it

Hopefully Wynnum step up better this game. St George Dragons dusted them 50-6.
Last year the ring ins the Broncos brought were the ones dusted. (I think the first graders were over in England like they will be this time too).

I thought both Wynnum teams lost at wynnum last year against Broncos

Still haven't seen a released side anywhere, even Broncos website barely details the trial itself.

1. Jamayne Isaako
2. Jonus Pearson
3. Aaron Whitchurch
4. Alex Barr
5. Marion Seve
6. Darren Nicholls
7. Todd Murphy
8. Salesi Funaki
9. Jayden Berrell
10. Joe Boyce
11. Jaydn Su'A
12. Caleb Timu
13. Jai Arrow
Interchange:
14. Francis Molo
15. Aaron Rockley
16. Keegan Hipgrave
17. Sam Scarlett
18. George Fai

Coach: Kurt Richards

Last edited:

I take it that Molo is still struggling after the Ackerman tragedy?

Will any BHQ correspondents be attending the fixture?

Carlin must've had some big ass gall stones..

Excited to see how Isaako, Pearson & Seve go.

I take it that Molo is still struggling after the Ackerman tragedy?

Will any BHQ correspondents be attending the fixture?

i think molo had a big xmas and came back a little heavy so he has been behing the 8 ball all summer.

i cant make the 20's but ill be their for the main game.

i think molo had a big xmas and came back a little heavy so he has been behing the 8 ball all summer.

i cant make the 20's but ill be their for the main game.

Hopefully he picks his act up....it's a bit frustrating. I had high hopes for him, he was a solid performer last season when given the opportunity.

A GROUP of Brisbane’s young guns will have the chance to prove their NRL worth on Friday, when the Broncos take on Wynnum Manly in a trial.

With the majority of the first grade squad in England for the World Club Series, the Broncos have named a team of young hopefuls for their second trial of the season.

The most experience comes through in the halves pairing with Darren Nicholls and Todd Murphy while occasional first graders Francis Molo and Aaron Whitchurch will also get a run.

Whitchurch will start in the centres and is expected to make a big push for a starting spot for Round 1 while Jack Reed is sidelined with injury.

Coach Wayne Bennett took backs Greg Eden and Tom Opacic to England, meaning Whitchurch will have to do his best from Brisbane to edge them out.

Broncos team: Jamayne Isaako, Jonus Pearson, Aaron Whitchurch, Alex Barr, Marion Seve, Darren Nicholls, Todd Murphy, Salesi Funaki, Jayden Berrell, Joe Boyce, Jaydn Su’A, Caleb Timu, Jai Arrow. Interchange: Francis Molo, Aaron Rockley, Keegan Hipgrave, Sam Scarlett, George Fai.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...y/news-story/97bccdd06ff731b7b82ab12f1925a68f

Is anyone else attending the game this evening?

Am going down. Not sure if i will be there for 2nd half of main game. See how i go.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Organix
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mustafur
  • Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.