OFFICIAL Xavier Coates Leaves Broncos

I don't think we lose much with him out, certainly not like losing Haas or TPJ.
On the plus side we can pencil in three tries down his side next time we play the Storm.

Are we at the bottom yet @Smokin' Joe ?
Dearden - gone
Coates - gone
Staggs - staying
They were the 3 we were lead to believe the club wanted to keep and finally it’s all over.
Tell us in cryptic ways that we have some signing to look forward to.
We will be cashed right up for 2022.

It went from Coates has gone..

To.. he hasn't signed, or made a decision (Bellamy and his manager have said this)

To.. Staggs signs on for 4 more years

What a rollercoaster

We need to lock up Gamble before he singlehandedly demolishes the Cowboys and Manly with his boy TPJ.

Do we chuck Cobbo on the wing or do we let him play out the year in cup?
Sure as **** don’t want turnCOATES in the side any longer

NRL.com understands that the money on offer from Melbourne, Donaghy's former club, to Coates is more or less the same as other offers in front of him.

Sounds about right. Bullshit he leaves for less.
“Melbourne officials denied any agreement had been signed with the 20-year-old rising star, while Coates's manager Nash Dawson told NRL.com that his client hasn't "signed or agreed anywhere, or even made a decision yet".
Sounds like he will fit right in at the storms

Maybe we leaked hes walking, to put him in the gunsights to make a decision. At the same time releasing that Staggs is signed. Give him FOMO and piss off the storm?

This would be boss level tactics from Broncos, so i doubt it

Maybe we leaked hes walking, to put him in the gunsights to make a decision. At the same time releasing that Staggs is signed. Give him FOMO and piss off the storm?

Though if it is, would show immediate influence from Donuts taking it to his old team.

If only we were that smart..

BTW ... if it is being announced today, that means he signed at least 10 days ago, before the Titans win and his supposed trip to Melborune to "Inspect" their facilities
Melbourne have seen what our medicos are like. He probably went down there to do recovery.

Do we chuck Cobbo on the wing or do we let him play out the year in cup?
Sure as **** don’t want turnCOATES in the side any longer

keep him in ISC ... but make sure he knows it's because we rate him highly and want him to develop a bit further so he can make the most of his opportunity in 2022

If he stays, the reporters who come and said he was leaving have lost all credibility

Big, tall wingers that have a bit of speed are a dime-a-dozen. If he leaves, I don't think we'll have to wait long before the "next GI" is banging on the door.

He's got a couple of nice facets to his game but he's got plenty of ordinary in him too. Be nice to keep him just because it will feel warm and fuzzy but I don't think it is the end of the world if he goes.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Ondi
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncotville
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • MrTickyMcG
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.