OFFICIAL Xavier Coates Leaves Broncos

Scenes from Xavier’s lounge room .
F2B8045A 9C77 48DF 95B4 0A9DD79FA04C

I’m hoping DD sitting down with Goofy’s manager today will manage to smooth talk him out of feeding the Victorian beast. It would be great to see DD invite CS9 down to training with a view to him doing some work with our dummy halves.

When a headline gives you confusing feelings about your ex (never mind the typo):

ScreenScreenshot 2021 05 07 at 08 58 04 Public flogging puts Bennett on notice

Justin Olam is the guy I would look at getting. He is a gun and probably not on too much cash atm
Theoretically you'd be correct, but it's just a complete minefield buying a Storm player that isn't an out and out star because you have no idea if they're one of those guys that are genuinely good or just going to go to shit the moment they aren't in that Melbourne environment.

Theoretically you'd be correct, but it's just a complete minefield buying a Storm player that isn't an out and out star because you have no idea if they're one of those guys that are genuinely good or just going to go to shit the moment they aren't in that Melbourne environment.

But watch him play, he doesn't need the Storm system to run a hundred miles and hour and smash everything that comes near him, which he does, all the time.

Of course, you may get the occasional sideways play the ball.

There's no chance in hell we are getting any Storm player that they want to keep

But watch him play, he doesn't need the Storm system to run a hundred miles and hour and smash everything that comes near him, which he does, all the time.

Of course, you may get the occasional sideways play the ball.
I know, as I said, you're theoretically absolutely correct.

Still, I just can't bring myself to trust a club that turned Brenko Lee into an Origin Series Winner and Premiership Ring holder inside of 12 months. Brenko f**king Lee...

I know, as I said, you're theoretically absolutely correct.

Still, I just can't bring myself to trust a club that turned Brenko Lee into an Origin Series Winner and Premiership Ring holder inside of 12 months. Brenko f**king Lee...

I get the point but Brenko Lee was always very talented, just needed someone to bring it out of him. But yes, it is difficult to trust anything coming out of the Storm system and going elsewhere.

“I believe Xavier will be staying at the Broncos,” Walters said.

“Until we get information that that’s not going to happen, that’s where we are heading

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Astro
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  • NSW stables
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.