OFFICIAL Xavier Coates Leaves Broncos

Did Bennett drop Glen Lazarus when he signed with the Melbourne Storm, or did he help Brisbane win a Grand Final?

you keep comparing a rookie player coming off a team's wooden spoon to a superstar in a team's premiership window ... they're completely different scenarios

Who do you play if you drop him?
Broncos need to win games to start to get confidence back, its more important than just dropping players to teach them a lesson for leaving.

Its not a lesson, we were investing game time in him on the premise that he would reward us in the years ahead, that's no longer going to happen, we should now be investing that game time in another one of our younger players.

Who do you play if you drop him?
Broncos need to win games to start to get confidence back, its more important than just dropping players to teach them a lesson for leaving.
Copley if he says fit.

Haas's next contract will be the biggest of all time in the NRL for a forward I reckon

Plays 80 in the middle of the ruck, looks like breaking the line with every single carry

Its not a lessen, we were investing game time in him on the premise that he would reward us in the years ahead, that's no longer going to happen, we should now be investing that game time in another one of our younger players.
Let them develop in QLD cup, that's what its for.

you keep comparing a rookie player coming off a team's wooden spoon to a superstar in a team's premiership window ... they're completely different scenarios
He's our only QLD Origin rep. HTH

Didn’t have to Lazo broke his leg in 97 and went to the Storm 98.
**** you and your encyclopedic memory. Give us another example. There are tons. Will Ben Hunt do?

I do know Bennett has said dropping Hodges out of spite wasn't his finest hour.

Haas's next contract will be the biggest of all time in the NRL for a forward I reckon

Plays 80 in the middle of the ruck, looks like breaking the line with every single carry

Hasn't played 80, nor gone close to playing 80 once this year.

This is what this competition has come to: One of the top teams poaching a player from one of the bottom ones. It is a laughing disgrace how top heavy the comp is, and it doesn't surprise me at all to see that Melbourne are one of the benefactors.
I could understand a small club complaining about this but there’s no reason why Brisbane shouldn’t be a top side like Melbourne or Sydney year in year out and doing this. It’s a damning reflection of our clubs management that we sound like the Tigers at the moment. How incompetent are these useless idiots.

Gutted for us. Guess the lad reckons he'll get better at Melbourne, can't blame him for that. Hope that's the worst of @Smokin' Joe cryptic message because... How... bad.... can... it... get....?

When Staggs comes back Arthars or Mead to the wing and Coates to Q Cup. If there is an up and coming winger on the books now is the time to start giving him 10-15 minutes a game to give him some experience for next year.

I reckon Haas will be attracting that from somewhere, needless to say we won't be able to match it
I don’t think he will get that much. He’s not as glamorous as Fifita. Especially with the cap going down.
I’d say 900K for him would be realistic.

In case it wasn't posted yet -

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Who? Never heard of him.

If only we still had Seibold as coach, he could continue to develop him into a shit player and send him to Melbourne with more deficiencies than he already has.
Loan him to Newcastle?

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • Pablo
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.