OFFICIAL Xavier Coates Leaves Broncos

I think they are going to have a choice coming up to either hold on to grant or munster both will be looking for fat contracts at the end of 2022

dont discount moving away from the now 2 year shitstorm which Broncos players exist in; it would literally wear you down after too long.

As we have literally no pipeline left now, the removal of Coates into ISC means we really need to grab someone (Hynes?) right now and move them up here and put them either on the wing or fullback.

Ive very little appetite to develop Coates here when hes leaving...but literally...who is next in line?

Maybe Hynes/Coates swap suits all parties..?

I am just expecting a story that reads "How the Sharks took Reynolds from right under the Broncos"
Maybe, but forcing your competition to have to pay overs is part of the game....a indirect benefit...still said Sharks are favs to sign him but money talks you know...

Melbourne aren't letting B Smith go unless they are offered up some boom sensation, they'll play hard ball right until it gets to the point where his efforts on the field basically force the hand of Melbourne

Maybe, but forcing your competition to have to pay overs is part of the game....a indirect benefit...still said Sharks are favs to sign him but money talks you know...

That's a pretty cool game and all that but we actually need an experienced halfback, preferrably one that is proven

That's a pretty cool game and all that but we actually need an experienced halfback, preferrably one that is proven
i know, but we are the outsiders here, especially if the Sharks are prepared to dig deeper into the kitty to match our offer....

We may have to accept poorer terms for us to get this deal done, and even then it might not be enough.

Do we have a plan B or is it a all or nothing roll here...?

i know, but we are the outsiders here, especially if the Sharks are prepared to dig deeper into the kitty to match our offer....

We may have to accept poorer terms for us to get this deal done, and even then it might not be enough.

How about a crowd funded hostile takeover of the Storm?

After nearly a decade of Paul White, let's just be grateful we at least have a Plan A this time around.

If you're surprised Walters didn't drop Coates you're living in a weird bubble. He's still a Bronco, and not only deserves his spot but our support. The same way Souths fans will be supporting Adam Reynolds despite him talking to us, and Bennett announcing he's rejecting their offer and leaving the club.

Wanting revenge on him for leaving is some crazy ex girlfriend shit.

If you're surprised Walters didn't drop Coates you're living in a weird bubble. He's still a Bronco, and not only deserves his spot but our support. The same way Souths fans will be supporting Adam Reynolds despite him talking to us, and Bennett announcing he's rejecting their offer and leaving the club.

Wanting revenge on him for leaving is some crazy ex girlfriend shit.

Reynolds won Souths a PREMIERSHIP

Coates won us a WOODEN SPOON

Reynolds won Souths a PREMIERSHIP

Coates won us a WOODEN SPOON
So what? Coates is the symptom, not the problem. If you want to get angry, get angry at the reason he changed his mind from wanting to stay for life to wanting to leave.

If your girlfriend leaves because you stink of arse, do you:

1. Go around town with megaphone calling her a bitch?
2. Start using toilet paper instead of the back of your hand?

So what? Coates is the symptom, not the problem. If you want to get angry, get angry at the reason he changed his mind from wanting to stay for life to wanting to leave.

If your girlfriend leaves because you stink of shit, do you?

i don't go kissing her ass

i also don't keep her with me for 6 months until she can get with the new bloke ... you may be a cuckold, i'm not

If your girlfriend leaves because you stink of shit, do you?

You're debating this with someone that you literally know would choose Option 1. It's not a fair fight.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Mighty Bronx
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • IceWorks
  • Astro
  • pennywisealfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Painin the Haas
  • lynx000
  • Broncorob
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.