NEWS Xavier Coates: why I chose the Storm over the Broncos

I bet the money all equation for Melbourne was "Does this help us get back for Dave Doughnuts? Yes. Get him on on board"

Being coached by Craig was an attraction. In saying that the NRL has a lot of good coaches. ‘Kevvie’ has been good for me, but I’m looking forward to getting better as a player at the Storm. A big thing with the Storm is they get the best out of players."

See, I read this and if I'm Kev I'm saying **** off. You've made it clear we won't get the best out of you, so do your best in reserves. Nice suck up piece to your future employers while you're still being paid by the Broncos.

I may actually cheer for the Storm for the first time since they joined the comp if big Nelson takes Turncoates head off his shoulders tonight.

Coatesy getting smashed and Nelson getting binned would be a big double O for me.

I may actually cheer for the Storm for the first time since they joined the comp if big Nelson takes Turncoates head off his shoulders tonight.

Coatesy getting smashed and Nelson getting binned would be a big double O for me.
I don’t think that will happen but I do think he’ll let in three try’s while being in no mans land.

it’s ok though we will score four.

How nice of Xavier to come out with an editorial blow job for the Storm the night before we play them.

What a great guy.
Don't these articles usually come out after the player has left us, usually the week we play them? I would tell him to **** off after this. Storm can have him tomorrow

Don't these articles usually come out after the player has left us, usually the week we play them? I would tell him to **** off after this. Storm can have him tomorrow
As long as we get Hynes in return

1466E9E2 73E2 4005 A7B1 4A2553ABDFA7

Smart bloke Bellamy; already taking into account Coates’ penchant for coming in off his wing by making him stand 40m outside the training paddock.
It's actually an AFL field he's posing at which the NRL admin mob should be jumping all over. Why promote the rival code. Frikkin numpties. They should be fined for this gross incompetence. Of all the fields they could have chosen they plummet for an AFL one with their distinctive goal posts front and centre. Wankers!!!

The one thing about Coates that I have noticed (especially when compared with Cobbo), Coates gets dominated in tackles when rucking it back, I didn't see a lot of Cobbo given the limited time he has but he did seem to be a real handful to bring to ground. I didn't see that with Coates.

Interesting to see how Melbourne change him in that regard, it's a really important part of the game now for wingers, you can't get bent backwards on play 1 when your forwards are still running back, he will have to be better there.

Unread

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Manlyman
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • RodF
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.