PLAYER Xavier Willison

When the team needs a momentum change Jensen is still doing his usual .
A big tackle or a half break even an offload could do it ? Nope just tuck it under the arm and get rolled on his back again .
Only has one gear .
I was one of the 1st to acknowledge his consistency and low mistake rate last season . This year when the team needed a lift . He can`t answer that call .
This isn’t rugby league live 4, you can’t have a forward pack of 7 Payne Haas. Corey Jensen is the best bang for buck player in this squad

This isn’t rugby league live 4, you can’t have a forward pack of 7 Payne Haas. Corey Jensen is the best bang for buck player in this squad

OK , he could lift for the game against the club that let him go .
A bit more of that week to week is what I`m calling for . Not for him to reinvent himself, just a little more effort and passion .Thus playing like last Saturday week in week out. Not asking too much is it ?

Win / Loss 2 / 10 . Not time for excuses .

OK , he could lift for the game against the club that let him go .

His performance here wasn't that different to every other game, just found his way over the line this time.

You've lost the plot, completely off the rails.

I’ll bring it back, does anyone know when other teams are able to start giving official offers? Is it this year or next?

Because we need him and Big Ben re-signed asap!

November 1, I believe offers can come for:
Willison
Walsh
Cobbo
Staggs
Mozer

We have none of these guys locked away and no reports out of the club (I’m not talking reporter speculation which is rubbish and irrelevant) that any of them are working on extensions.

Willison
Walsh
Cobbo
Staggs
Mozer

We have none of these guys locked away and no reports out of the club (I’m not talking reporter speculation which is rubbish and irrelevant) that any of them are working on extensions.
Ummmmm, that’s not ideal.

Willison
Walsh
Cobbo
Staggs
Mozer

Other than Gos, have the R&R team done anything since Ezra in Feb??

Going to be a bunch of guys heading off on holidays in September as well

Willison
Walsh
Cobbo
Staggs
Mozer

Haven't you been the one of the biggest campaigners for not having leaks from the club.

Don't tell me you actually want the leaks, lol.

I have zero doubt we're working on extensions for all of them (although Cobbos might get put on hold until these DV allegations have been resolved)

Willison
Walsh
Cobbo
Staggs
Mozer

Mozer and Walsh are a matter of time, No word on Willison, I thought Staggs was more likely to be moved on but with the Drama's with Cobbo he should be a Priority.

Haven't you been the one of the biggest campaigners for not having leaks from the club.

Don't tell me you actually want the leaks, lol.

I have zero doubt we're working on extensions for all of them (although Cobbos might get put on hold until these DV allegations have been resolved)
Last year the club announced Oates, Hunt, Piakura and Riki one each day over 4 days wouldn't be surprised if we see something similar this year.

Other than Gos, have the R&R team done anything since Ezra in Feb??

Going to be a bunch of guys heading off on holidays in September as well

Black was re-signed before he even played Cup in June.

Mozer and Walsh are a matter of time, No word on Willison, I thought Staggs was more likely to be moved on but with the Drama's with Cobbo he should be a Priority.
Walsh and cobbo's value has dropped tremendously this year. I'd be surprised if we don't retain them all. Not to say Reece is bad or anything, but if he was a signing a contract last year he may very well have been the highest paid player in the game. Now, not so much. And Cobbo, is... Cobbo lol.

Walsh and cobbo's value has dropped tremendously this year. I'd be surprised if we don't retain them all. Not to say Reece is bad or anything, but if he was a signing a contract last year he may very well have been the highest paid player in the game. Now, not so much. And Cobbo, is... Cobbo lol.
Walsh's Value hasn't dropped at all I would say, last season was his breakout year and while he has had injuries and the team isn't performing the same he has proved he isn't a one season wonder.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • Culhwch
  • jarro65
  • maddo
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.