S

Scumbag

NRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
South Sydney won.

I call BS.

Totally ruined my day yesterday.

That is all.

They are starting to play some good footy but will die in the arse come finals time because of the lack of class in there halves and strike power in there backline.

I tipped Souths and the cowboys as my upsets. Only 1 worked :(

I tipped the Bulldogs once I heard Slater and Inglis were out, that worked well.. I also tipped the Cowboys, they always let me down.

bloody souths screwed up my tipping, the only game i have wrong so far this weekend

The Dogs were disgraceful, they look like they are in big trouble.

Bucking Beads said:

Defensively they're horrible. They aren't putting in. Clearly some attitude problems happening there.

6/6 so far. Thought I tipped the pansies but I did tip Souths after all.

Coxy said:
Bucking Beads said:

Defensively they're horrible. They aren't putting in. Clearly some attitude problems happening there.

probably because they dogs are linked to every off contract player in the comp and none of the Dogs current players thing there positions are safe..

The Rock said:
Coxy said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":3vbasn66]The Dogs were disgraceful, they look like they are in big trouble.

Yeah they are a better team with Hannant but even he played yesterday and they were still shit.

On a side note, I'll be losing my top position this week in tipping. [icon_thumbs_do[/quote:3vbasn66]

Already lost it buddy! All hail King Fozz and Queen Rob A Dob!!

Ennis and Kimmorley have been pathetic this year at club level, IMO if they don't turn around and start playing decently Farah should get the 9 and Pearce the 7 for game 2. These two along with Patten who has been out of form this year are the key positions in any team, it's no wonder the Bulldogs can't win a game when their key positions are all out of form players.

Ennis - 56mins : Dummy-half = 3 runs for 9 metres / Total runs 4, 11 metres, 1 try-assist, 23 tackles, 4 missed, 2 Penalties, 1 error, Kicks 4, Kick metres 131. That was his stats against a Melbourne storm side without their superstar players. Kimmorley has been horrible throwing hospital passes, bad kicking game, no creativity... pathetic, like the whole bulldogs team who are equal last on ladder and pre-season premiership favourites. Can't wait for game 2, thrashing will come.

Was the Rabbitohs win meant to be an upset of some kind was it? They are kicking ass.

Nashy said:
Was the Rabbitohs win meant to be an upset of some kind was it? They are kicking ass.

Possibly, Panthers have been in great form but I tipped the rabbits because Petro was out.

Nashy said:

Every win they somehow achieve is an upset IMO. Should never have been let back in.

Active Now

• marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.