Young broncs in feeder clubs

Demolition job by North's going on. Hooker looks very good. Paix takes the line on.

Full time North Devils 32 defeat Mackay Cutters 24. Jordan Riki Prop for north devil played well.

Sorry folks, could have been wrong about the hooker being Zak.

Can anyone tell me south Logan magpies halfback Tanah Boyd signed with broncos?

I have always been a big paix fan but the tweed half back is the pick of the lot. He was a skinny thing 2 years ago but has come on in leaps and bounds... he is the one i would be going for.

I have always been a big paix fan but the tweed half back is the pick of the lot. He was a skinny thing 2 years ago but has come on in leaps and bounds... he is the one i would be going for.

What's his name mate & any idea who he is signed too ?

Fifita's work rate in the second half is terrible. I've lost the live stream a few times but has he even taken a hit up in the second half?

What's his name mate & any idea who he is signed too ?

I think his name is tom deardon - from mackay originally.i know he was in the broncos system but he is hot on the radar of other clubs. Issue is we have launched into paix and boyd so it will depend on quite a lot if he stays.

Last edited:
Fifita's work rate in the second half is terrible. I've lost the live stream a few times but has he even taken a hit up in the second half?

He is a lazy footy player. Too used to scoring easy tries against boys. Wont push in the middle and look for the hard yards.

The fullback from tweed is very good too but doesnt have a club.
As for the full back heir apparent - tesi niu!!! I am not convinced at all. He is developed physically and is not tall

The fullback from tweed is very good too but doesnt have a club.
As for the full back heir apparent - tesi niu!!! I am not convinced at all. He is developed physically and is not tall

So why did we let allan go ?

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • RodF
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • ThomasovPreaf
  • BruiserMk1
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • Bish
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • sooticus
  • KeithustEndaf
  • winslow_wong
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.