Young broncs in feeder clubs

Probably opportunity, i think he will get game time at the bunnies next year

Really? I think he will struggle, apparently walker heading back there aswell . Inglis , gagai , h. Hunt , kenner, Johnson , Jennings. Thats a few to get past

Really? I think he will struggle, apparently walker heading back there aswell . Inglis , gagai , h. Hunt , kenner, Johnson , Jennings. Thats a few to get past

Hymel hunt wont be extended, kenner is a gap fill and depth along with jennings. Johnston is playing 1 now but i know they dont see him long term in that role
Geez, i havent heard the walker rumour. I reckon he is a poison chalice.
Campbell graham is rated very highly as a centre so i reckon he will take over g.i in a few years.
I think they may slot allan on the wing for a year or 2.

I noticed Herbie Farnworth was playing for Norths against Easts. Does anyone know how he went

4Tbd.gif

Ok thanks,
Do the Broncos rate him

Probably. English kid, seems like he has been coming over to Aus to play league for a few years and got a shot with the Broncos. Playing on the wing but fullbacks his prefered position, bit of a string bean so a few preseasons to beef up and see what he could be. Fast kid though.

Herbie looked good in the 20s last year. Needs to fill out

PatrickCarrigan played 75 minutes against capras.
All run 17
Running meter 160
Post contact meter 74
Tacklebreaks 8
Tackles 32
Missed tackles 2
Ineffective tackles 2

PatrickCarrigan played 75 minutes against capras.
All run 17
Running meter 160
Post contact meter 74
Tacklebreaks 8
Tackles 32
Missed tackles 2
Ineffective tackles 2
Jeez he's sounding like another Arrow... how are we going to fit all these guys in!!!

Jeez he's sounding like another Arrow... how are we going to fit all these guys in!!!

8. Wallace
9. Turpin
10. Arrow
11. Hipgrave
12. Fifita
13. Carrigan

The South Queensland Bronco-Titans - they are already basically the Brisbane second team anyway.

For anyone interested Norths are on Channel 9 now.

8. Wallace
9. Turpin
10. Arrow
11. Hipgrave
12. Fifita
13. Carrigan

The South Queensland Bronco-Titans - they are already basically the Brisbane second team anyway.

We need to stop importing from NSW and keep our homegrown players. TPJ can stay though.

I've got no problem with NSW players at the Broncos, Chris Johns, Terry Matterson, Glenn Lazarus, Michael Devere, Luke Priddis etc Always room at the Broncos. By all means do what you can to keep the local talent here but never be afraid to go to the market when the opportunity presents itself for a quality player to add to the roster. That said I sure as hell hope Bird starts lifting his game.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • heartly87
  • Manifesto
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • whykickamoocow
  • IceWorks
  • LGH
  • broncotville
  • Fozz
  • Spooky1013
  • cento
  • Alec
  • sooticus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.