Your Anzac Test Teams

Have the Aussies had a bet on the Kiwis?

That was worse than the Thaiday No Try call from Origin II.

Not that I thought the referees got it wrong.

Is it just me ,or is Mannering allowed an eternity to get off the tackled player.

What happened to the World Cup side?

Sheens and Furner. Says it all really.

This has been one of the worst games I've seen from Smith.

I have a feeling the Aussies are saving themselves for club Football

Why is Dugan in the team? He has never played wing in his life and he keeps getting caught out.

Yeah picking players out of position is fraught with danger. Sometimes it pays off sometimes it doesn't. I think someone like McManus or Maranta would have been better today.

Luke Lewis at Centre. Why is Luke Lewis even in the team??

Maybe Kearney is a better coach than we give him credit for at the Broncos

Why is Dugan in the team? He has never played wing in his life and he keeps getting caught out.

Because he is a powerful runner of the ball that is capable of making big meters in any position which is a vital part of being a modern day winger. He has been given no quality ball and has been unable to do much in attack in this game.

Chambers the 800th Kangaroo has scored and Thurston has nailed the goal. 26-12

Yeah picking players out of position is fraught with danger. Sometimes it pays off sometimes it doesn't. I think someone like McManus or Maranta would have been better today.
If Maranta is anywhere near an Aus side then we are difinately in trouble.

I have a feeling the Aussies are saving themselves for club Football
You don't play for your country, against their biggest international rival and save yourself for club football.

The Kiwis have simply been better so far, whether there's a big come back we'll have to wait and see.

We could've picked Daniel Tupou he brings some x factor to the team and didn't really need to be trialled in city-country. He would be an automatic pick if I was a NSW selector.

Alex Johnston has been useless. He has barely done anything at all despite catching a bomb early and hasn't been looking for any work at all, I would be surprised if he has even ran the ball 5 times.

Tupou has been in awful form for the Roosters and is inconsistent at the best of times.

:laugh: Maranta.

I can't tell what's the bigger gee up.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Lurker
  • Jedhead
  • bert_lifts
  • Rambstien
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • Astro
  • Mustafur
  • bazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.