Your NSW Team

Daniel Tupou: Don't think we saw what he is capable of in last years series, he is the NSW Israel Folau. Performed very well for City and deserves to retain his spot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah I probably should've worded it better. Folau is a genius and one of the most remarkable athletes i've ever seen and Tupou doesn't compare. I was referring to their ability in the air Tupou has amazing ability to leap over an opposing player to score a try which brings X-Factor to the team and brings some fear into his opposite man.

Whenever I see Tupou leap over somebody Folau is the first thing that comes to mind when I see him do that. That's what I was comparing.

Very puzzling to select Jackson at lock over Merrin, considering he plays on the edge for the Bulldogs, and Merrin plays lock. Having said that, Merrin has always looked a bit non-existant at rep level, so whatever, maybe it's in NSW's best interests. Also, the less said about Pearce the better.

The NSWRL selectors are on some serious Cuban cocaine.

**** that's a good video. I'm pretty sure he tries to lick his elbows in his spare time.

On form the halves should have been both Roosters. Even then I think Maloney has been playing better and should be there ahead of Pearce.

@Broncoman i would love to know why JMorris is an automatic selection. He was absolutely useless all year for the dogs in 2014 and hasnt done a great deal in 2015. Sure, he played decent in 1 of the games last year, but there are better options out there.

As a qlder i would make rather our guys face Morris than say Walker, or Dugan (with moylan at the back).

That 1 - 5 for NSW is nowhere near full strength.

Moylan
Tupou
Dugan
Jennings
Johnston

Much scarier thought.

It's pretty easy to see what NSW are going for here.

This is going to be a repeat of last year's game in Sydney where it was all just bash, barge and wrestle. Which is why you've got the best kick returner playing at fullback and the likes of Morris and Hopoate being chosen.

They're in a tight spot minus Hayne, B. Morris and Gal so obviously not the best squad but they're going to make life very tough for the Maroons.

Fensom hasn't been in top form this year and hasn't showed any glimpses of his best. And no he wouldn't make the Queensland team either before anyone brings that up.

As I mentioned no he's not in his best form but I think he should've been blooded somewhere in the '10-13 period when NSW were trying everything to find a way to beat us. There were ample opportunities to do it and who knows what it could have done to both the team and his own ability and confidence. He could be a mainstay of the team by now.

Also, it's very possible that he could've been in there between Johnson leaving and Parker's re-emergence as the best Lock. Maybe not permanently, but I believe he would've played already if he was a Maroon

I find it really odd that Lewis didn't get a spot. He is awesome for the blues in Origin.

Cheers Loz.

Any origin team is a good origin team but I just can't help to think the only way this team wins is with refereeing help or we beat ourselves.

QLD victory is not that much of a sure thing. NSW forwards are still really strong even without their veterans. If they get a roll on and Pearce isn't completely terrible they have a very good chance.

Unread

Active Now

• LGH
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.