Grand Final Meet Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we would all meet on the roof of ANZ, something about @Porthoz sacrificing one of our own by throwing them off the roof.

OR we could just meet at one of the bars near ANZ.
I can and will do that, if it brings us victory!

Should we vote on the sacrificial lamb or just bite the bullet and throw that too good for us turncoat [MENTION=7802]broncos4life[/MENTION] off the roof?

I can and will do that, if it brings us victory!

Should we vote on the sacrificial lamb or just bite the bullet and throw that too good for us turncoat [MENTION=7802]broncos4life[/MENTION] off the roof?

If you can catch me, you can throw me.

[MENTION=8780]Black Philip[/MENTION] and I will be leaving Darling Harbour at around 3 - 330pm. If anyone requires a lift, we will have 2 seats available, and we will be parking at the stadium.

From there we are heading to Voyager Point to our accommodation.

We should all try to meet at the Olympic Park somewhere before the games start, have a bite and a beer or something.

@Black Philip and I will be leaving Darling Harbour at around 3 - 330pm. If anyone requires a lift, we will have 2 seats available, and we will be parking at the stadium.

From there we are heading to Voyager Point to our accommodation.

I could be interested for me and my old man if the seats are still available?

Where are you staying exactly? because I am trying to look into accommodation today

I could be interested for me and my old man if the seats are still available?

Where are you staying exactly? because I am trying to look into accommodation today

I'm staying in Voyager Point, but we are heading into Darling Harbour for a big **** off bit of cow first.

A quick FYI for those who are planning on driving to the game and haven't been to ANZ before - pre-book your parking! P1 (the multistory closest to the stadium) is already sold out.

You can book through ticketek or Sydney Olympic Park website. I prefer the latter because they allow you to print it yourself so you don't need to find your way to a ticketek outlet to pick it up.

A quick FYI for those who are planning on driving to the game and haven't been to ANZ before - pre-book your parking! P1 (the multistory closest to the stadium) is already sold out.

You can book through ticketek or Sydney Olympic Park website. I prefer the latter because they allow you to print it yourself so you don't need to find your way to a ticketek outlet to pick it up.
Yup, got a P4 parking spot.

Oh crap!

I've just booked into P3.

I'll be catching the train from Circular Quay and getting to ANZ around 12.30. Plenty of time to have a feed and a belly full of rum.

So given I'm a fat **** and nearly everything with a Broncos logo on it is sold out. I just bought a heritage jersey.... you're going to love it, or hate it. [MENTION=1899]Big Pete[/MENTION], I'm sorry man....

11376537_1412934419033285_399425341_n.jpg

Ugliest, but coolest strip we've ever had.

Yuck!

2000/01 home jersey all day every day.

The only person I know who loves that jersey is Locky! But then his favourite movie is Joe Dirt...

Sunday in Sydney...

vrt11fjpg.gif

I'm wearing that shit for the whole day!

I'll be catching the train from Circular Quay and getting to ANZ around 12.30. Plenty of time to have a feed and a belly full of rum.
How's the food at Olympic Park? Wonder if the Ribs and Rumps is any good there...?

There's going to be a gazillion people trying to get into the restaurants too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • lynx000
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Fozz
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.