State of Origin Game 1 - QLD vs NSW

49 of them were on Tedesco. He was the difference.
That was the difference, absolutely. I can’t help but laugh at anybody suggesting that NSW were gifted the win due to reffing when the missed tackle count was so high.
yup, we just kept pinballing off him. Not sure if it was the footwork or us just trying to lay on massive shots every time he had the ball.

i mean sure there's things we could've done better, but really, for all of nsw's much vaunted speed and forward pack, we more than held our own. fix up the little things and put on some polish and we're fine. we didn't get pantsed by any means.

Didn't read the the rest of the thread but were everyone's thoughts on T Turbo try? Double movement? Did Munster have a hand on him?

Nah legit try imo. Hint of a bobble into Munster but nothing conclusive.

yup, we just kept pinballing off him. Not sure if it was the footwork or us just trying to lay on massive shots every time he had the ball.

i mean sure there's things we could've done better, but really, for all of nsw's much vaunted speed and forward pack, we more than held our own. fix up the little things and put on some polish and we're fine. we didn't get pantsed by any means.
Yeah, I think we are right in the series. If it wasn't for Tedesco, we probably win that game. I wasn't that impressed with NSW. We were on top for a lot of that match suprisingly.

I have been drinking all evening so can't even remember who,but they got a try in the first half I thought the pass was pretty sus but 9 would only show a replay from behind the in-goal area, no side on replay.

Not one commentator made a comment about the forward pass...they all went quiet.

It's going to be a big ask to win in Sydney in game two.

Didn't read the the rest of the thread but were everyone's thoughts on T Turbo try? Double movement? Did Munster have a hand on him?
He juggled it and it made contact with Munster clear knock on everyday.... unless you ref in the NSWRL

For mine, Morgan has shown nothing at origin level in 10 games. 10 bloody games. He is a winner out of the teams dominance over the last few years. If we were losing he would have been dropped already

He's been asked to play so many positions though. It's not easy. He's never been picked in his preferred position of the halves.

Um, remember a certain flick pass last year? May have won us a crucial game??
So wait a second..... a flick pass in 10 games warrants him to be a mainstay kn the team... TEN GAMES, TEN! And that was at centre, hardly an asstonishing talented play for a state level centre these days

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.