09/10 Football Thread

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Scotty said:
Yeah absolutely, Fabregas is a truely amazing player. Vision, passing precision, leadership, finishing... he has it all.

Xavi and Iniesta are both better than Fabregas and that's not to say he isn't a top player.

W

Woody

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Scotty said:
I may well get flamed for this, and despite my hate for Man U, I think Rooney is currently close to the best player in the world at the moment. His form is just unreal, and when the hell did he learn so score with his head?

We just need to wrap him in cotton wool and make sure he makes the world cup. [icon_lol1.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Woody said:
Scotty said:
I may well get flamed for this, and despite my hate for Man U, I think Rooney is currently close to the best player in the world at the moment. His form is just unreal, and when the hell did he learn so score with his head?

We just need to wrap him in cotton wool and make sure he makes the world cup. [icon_lol1.

That's a fear of mine as well mate. I'll be absolutely gutted if he gets injured for Englands sake.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I would trade away Zlatan to get Rooney every day of the week. hes the best striker in europe right now. However, I wouldnt do the same for Messi, Xavi or Iniesta

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Go Inter! They are playing great positive football away and for 0-0 after 70 minutes it has been very entertaining. I will be dirty if Chelsea score late and go through on away goals. It is nice to see an Italian side play positively away from home in Europe for a change.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
I also find it comical that Sneijder got let go by Real and they kept Guti at the same time. Wesley is pulling the strings tonight some of his passing has been absolute world class. Inter up 1-0 now Eto'o scores set up by Sneijder and Scum need 2 in 10 minutes!!!

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Drogba straight red!!!! Stomps on Thiago Motta pretty violently after they tumble in the box together. He is a gutless disgrace I cannot stand the guy he deserves every bit of criticism he gets. More importantly 3 minutes left and down to 10 men I don't think they can score the 2 they need!!!

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
yessssssssss inter through!!! Italian teams remain!! bye chelscum.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Internazionale.
rockon.gif

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
hell yes! now barca to win tomorrow!

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
My favourite non Barca player just scored a cracker of a free kick for Bordeaux, Joann Gourcuff is a freak and they are up 2-0 now on aggregate against Olympiakos.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
MESSI!!! Wonderstrike!!! Runs for 20m then unleashes a drive from traffic into the top corner, he is a genius Barca up 2-1 on aggregate.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
into the office early, ready to watch the 2nd half, lets go barca!

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
MESSI!!!!!! Does it again, the best on the planet by a mile!

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
MESSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! WHAT A GOAL!

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
what a beautiful move by Iniesta!

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Swordfish
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
  • MrMoore
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • kiwi2
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.