09/10 Football Thread

Gonna take me a while to figure out my 80's one, seeing as I really got into the game (beyond playing it myself) in 1993/94 through Barca loving coaches at my club and through the World Cup in the USA. I loved some of those teams Sweden, Bulgaria and Romania were all awesome at that World Cup!

yep, i got into it around the same time, maybe a year before by watching serie a and world soccer. But surely uve seen some old games and saw some guy rip and think he was awesome.

its obvious who my 80s guy will be.

pennywisealfie said:
yep, i got into it around the same time, maybe a year before by watching serie a and world soccer. But surely uve seen some old games and saw some guy rip and think he was awesome.

Oh I have seen plenty of old games and seen all the highlights of all the classy guys. There are alot of guys I will have to choose between. Diego is a pretty big standout but you may beat me to him.

if u get diego, ill take him as well, its not a draft haha.

if i didnt have such a man crush on Baggio, Hristo would so be in the picture beside this post.

Yeah Hristo will be my avatar before weeks end, I will probably run through a top 10.

ill do a different one each day haha

**** yeah ADP! nice one ning!

Haha, Ravanelli!

Old school.

man i was Ravanelli obsessed. We even made these pigs out of wood in shop class in grade 9 and I called it Ham Ravanelli. I still have it today haha

Just for you penny, my avatar is now changed.

Active Now

• Midean
  • jd87
  • Redux
  • Justwin
  • Dash
  • LittleDavey
  • lynx000
  • Scorchie
  • sooticus
  • Skathen
  • FACTHUNT
  • NSW stables
  • Sproj
  • Kev_Guz
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncorob
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.