09/10 Football Thread

Marcus Allahman is like Superman coming out, only thing is Superman gets the job done!

Spurs also working like Beavers! ROFL!

Chris Kamara is my hero!

The Gymp said:
Marcus Allahman is like Superman coming out, only thing is Superman gets the job done!

Loved that quote. [icon_lol1.

BTW, it's spelt Hahnemann, not Allahman. [icon_wink

great win from Barca. Puyol played so fucking well. He looked like a world class midlfielder at times. Abidals cross for Jeffrens goal was amazing. Bojan looked the goods as well.

pennywisealfie said:
great win from Barca. Puyol played so **** well. He looked like a world class midlfielder at times. Abidals cross for Jeffrens goal was amazing. Bojan looked the goods as well.

Yeah it was a really good win, I was also impressed with Maxwell playing in the middle of the park. I really hope Bojan keeps getting game time I would be very sad if we lost him because he wanted more time elsewhere.

easy fixed, sell zlatan. Id much prefer a Catalan guy in there with talent, that knows the system than the fumbling, bumbling, sometimes genius swede.

Just on a side note to all the Barca love (which isn't in the barca thread *cough*), how awesome are Sunderland and how awesome was Bolo Zendens goal last night? :D

wow he still plays? and on that note? wow he knows how to score a goal? :P

It was a pretty awesome goal man

ill have to check it out!

90s week is over, Now its back to the 80s!!!!

That Gibson has some talent! 2-2 on aggregate after 3 minutes in Manchester, terribly lazy goalkeeping by Butt took him an hour to get down to that shot. Go Bayern!

Bayern central backs asleep and Nani sneaks in and flicks home the second 2-0 after 6 minutes LAWL.

I really hope Real Madrid waste the money on Ribery, he gives up when he loses the ball, never looks for teammates when he is running on the ball and in general looks rubbish for a player of his reputation.

Badstuber looks like a chump and suddenly its 3-0 to Man U before halftime. Bayern look like amateurs tonight.

Woeful defending by Carrick and my favourite Munchen Olic gets in to make it 3-1 at the half, I cannot believe Bayern will go through with 1 more goal they are playing like chumps.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • broncos4life
  • The Strapper
  • Stix
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • BooKhaki
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Morkel
  • Fatboy
  • Johnny92
  • Rowdy124
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Browny
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.