09/10 Football Thread

And I look across from the PC to the TV and Chamakh scores for Bordeaux just before halftime to give them hope to go through. It is suddenly all happening LOL.

Rafael red card for Manure! Gives Bayern a huge chance against 10 men they need 1 goal in 40 minutes.

ROBBEN!!! That was as good as Zidane's UCL Final volley, dropping low off a corner he smashes back across to the far corner from 25 yards. Neither side deserves to win this tie, they have both been rubbish for long periods.

No English sides in the last 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking at the defensive frailties of Inter, Bayern and Lyon this is the best opportunity in the history of the UCL for someone to finally go back to back champion. Inter will be tough as they look better in Europe now than they did when Barca really man handled them in both group games but on form I don't see Barca losing to them.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS best season ever.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha stupid Mancs.

ningnangnong said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha stupid Mancs.

He's ugly as all hell, but I'd turn for Franck Ribery.

I hate Manscum intensely.

**** you Alex Ferguson you red faced scottish ****. If Rooneys injury is bad I'm going to be pissed as hell.

Scotty said:
**** you Alex Ferguson you red faced scottish ****. If Rooneys injury is bad I'm going to be pissed as hell.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champi ... es-typical
“[With] Eleven men [we had] no problem, but the young boy [Rafael] showed a bit of inexperience,” explained the Scot.

“But they [Bayern] got him sent off, everyone sprinting towards the referee, typical Germans.

“The key issue was the losing the goal just before half time and the young boy getting sent off.”

Call me crazy but how is this typical of Germans? Especially when you consider some of the behaviour of EPL teams ie.Chelsea, Arsenal and Manure particularly in there pressuring and intimidating of referees. Sir Alex can never f#ck off quietly he always has to leave a jibe somewhere. Stupid Scottish turd!

Yeah it's hardly a trait which is specifically German. Players who do it are annoying little shits but it's not an exclusively German thing to do by any means.

And of course, if the situation was reversed there would be no problem with it I'm sure. Ferguson is a germ.

I reckon he's going to cop a lot of backlash over that comment.

I hate him so much, his teams are the worst at running to the referee claiming all sorts of shit. Rooney and the like always try and surround the ref to intimidate him. Does my head in.

Big props to Portsmouth this morning. Good on them for overcoming adversity and getting the upset. Would be fantastic to see them beat Chelsea in the final.

They beat Spurs in the FA cup semi final to reach the final for the second season in a row. This is only 24 hours after their relegation was finally confirmed after they went into administration this season and the club was nearly liquidated.

daaaaaamn. bloody Tottenham!! we need more Ham teams winning the FA Cup!!!

I hate Portsmouth. awesome to see them relegated.

Two questions penny,

1. Why do you hate Portsmouth?

and

2. If I remember correctly, you are part Jewish, so surely loving ham teams is a sin for you? [icon_razz1

1. because i fkn hate how everyone calls them Pompey, its a really annoying word and its not even the name of the team. If everyone called them Portsmouth, i wouldnt even care about them. But I hate Pompey. I dont know why, i just do.

2. My grandparents were Jewish, Im not tho, i was baptised Anglican, which is what my grandparents converted to. I just really think its hilarious how heaps of teams have Ham in their name. Its how i have any minor interest in the premier league at all and thats seeing who the best ham team is. I call it the Hampionship. I even started to build a website for it once, but i realized that its a stupid idea haha.

No way, that website would be awesome!

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • simplythebest
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Lostboy
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • Griffo
  • leon.bott
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.