09/10 Football Thread

Oh yeah happy happy joy joy, beating the Scum is always great but even moreso when we have probably ruined any chance they had of finishing top.

So boys how good are London Derbies, especially Spurs vs the Scum. Have to do it all over again vs Chelsea this weekend

Arse failed to eat the ham! Ham teams win again.

Everything conspiring in the Mancs favour as usual.

What a great week COYS !!!

2 from 2 of the top 3, one more to go next weekend

Great goal from N'Zogbia earlier tonight to give Wigan the win over Arsenal.

That was pretty funny. 3 goals in 10 minutes. Wenger must have wanted to cry lol

Playing a former Socceroo in our game this Saturday!

He played 84 games for Australia. Used to teach back at my primary school when i was there.

Graham Jennings is the name.

I played that guy, I scored a hattrick. No really I did.

Man U can piss off, hands off Gareth Bale you pack of bastards. Man U are the Storm of the football world ruining the game by plundering all the good players from mid table English clubs. We need to make CL to keep him.

It doesnt look good Russo, I played Man U in the champions league in my Pro Evo master league season the other day, and Gareth Bale was lining up for them. Bad omen?

What on earth do they want Bale for when they have Evra? Unless of course they want him as backup, he has too much potential to be warming the bench somewhere like man u though. There is nothing I hate more than a big club screwing up a young talented players progress by buying them then only playing them against shit teams like Barrow in the league cup.

Unless they want him for right back seeing Neville is old and sucks and Rafael is still very raw. I hope Tottenham keep hold of him though, looks a big talent.

Can Bale play on the right?

I've heard the Mancs are quite keen on James Milner too. Would be a great pick up for any club, fantastic player, however it would be a right shame to see him in a Man U kit.

Milner would become another player at Old Trafford. He is great where he is because he is vital and plays a key role, I think the Red shirt would consume him and he would warm the bench often.

Bale has been playing Left midfield for Spurs on quite a few occasions and I imagine that's where Man U would be looking to play him. With Valencia on the right Bale would offer a similar threat on the left, and with Giggs nearing retirement it makes sense. Granted they have Nani and Park who can play there, but neither are at Bale's level.

On a Spurs related note, I see Man City have been given special dispensation to sign a back up keeper. Given they'd otherwise have to play a rookie, that could have a big affect on the CL race.

Ari Gold said:
Bale has been playing Left midfield for Spurs on quite a few occasions and I imagine that's where Man U would be looking to play him. With Valencia on the right Bale would offer a similar threat on the left, and with Giggs nearing retirement it makes sense. Granted they have Nani and Park who can play there, but neither are at Bale's level.

On a Spurs related note, I see Man City have been given special dispensation to sign a back up keeper. Given they'd otherwise have to play a rookie, that could have a big affect on the CL race.

Nani had a shit start to the season but he has been pretty damn good over the last few months. I wouldn't say Bale is ahead of him by any means.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...-Newcastle-s-Steven-Taylor-article407283.html

Steven Taylor has caught the eye of Barcelona who are ready to make a summer move for the England Under-21 defender.

The Geordie stopper has a year left on his deal and faces crunch talks with the club next month over his future.

Newcastle are unlikely to risk letting Taylor walk away on a free in a years' time, writing off a potential £8million transfer fee, and will need to secure him on a longer term deal.

But with money tight at St James' Park it is doubtful that £30k a week Taylor will get the rise he wants and it could spell the end, with the Spanish giants interested, along with Everton and Aston Villa.

Newcastle will reject the chance to take Carles Puyol as part of any deal because of his age and wages.

Taylor appears to have patched up his differences with striker Andy Carroll after he was left with a broken jaw in a treatment room bust up. The pair were arm in arm during Newcastle's trophy celebrations last weekend.

The bolded part made me laugh the most. Then I stopped laughing and got sad, because somewhere, there is a f*cking moron who was actually paid to write that.

Astonishing really. [icon_lol1.

That is a classic. [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Ejbroncos
  • Justwin
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Wolfie
  • achievedrap
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Tim K
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Old Mate
  • Dony Eliakim
... and 49 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.