09/10 Football Thread

pennywisealfie said:
1. because i fkn hate how everyone calls them Pompey, its a really annoying word and its not even the name of the team. If everyone called them Portsmouth, i wouldnt even care about them. But I hate Pompey. I dont know why, i just do.

2. My grandparents were Jewish, Im not tho, i was baptised Anglican, which is what my grandparents converted to. I just really think its hilarious how heaps of teams have Ham in their name. Its how i have any minor interest in the premier league at all and thats seeing who the best ham team is. I call it the Hampionship. I even started to build a website for it once, but i realized that its a stupid idea haha.

1. That's a silly reason to hate them but it's funny that you seem so angry about it [icon_razz1

2. That website sounds kickass. Like seriously, do it. I'll ask nashy if he can get something set up for you if ya want.

You could have a second division called the Spampionship for all the teams who didn't quite make the grade and got canned.

at least Spurs look set to win the Hampionship Russo!

pennywisealfie said:
at least Spurs look set to win the Hampionship Russo!

Try Penny and I look forward to your trophy presentation. Reckon we will struggle to even finish top 7 now, when we should be challenging for 4th. Game vs the Scum Thursday morning our time is HUGE

4th will go to City I reckon

1st will go to Tottenham imo. Wolverhampton a great chance for 2nd, and Birmingham could even come 3rd. City have no chance....in the Hampionship

thats the beauty of the Hampionship, Chelseas dollars dont mean shit. Alex Ferguson doesnt mean a godamn thing!

pennywisealfie said:
1st will go to Tottenham imo. Wolverhampton a great chance for 2nd, and Birmingham could even come 3rd. City have no chance....in the Hampionship

Birmingham will be 2nd and Fulham will be 3rd. I'd say West Ham will be last in the top tier of the Hampionship this year.

Theres only 1 division in the Hampionship. Its just super hard for Southampton to win.

West Ham have always struggled in the Hampionship. Tottenahm and Wolverhampton are the glamour sides.

Wolverhampton? Pffft they have only just started being decent this year. They still have a long way to go to be a force in the Hampionship.

they were THE team in the old days

I heard West Ham were signing David Bacon and Ryan Piggs. Any truth in that penny?

i wont say anything because i dont wanna be makin' up bullshit. That would just be fakin' stories. It would be crazy for West ham to be stakin' their hopes on takin' Bacon from his side. However i be shakin in my boots at the prospect of west ham rakin in bacon.

Changing the avatar for the week as we need to beat the scum bad

You must be pretty happy this morning, Russo!

Active Now

• Ozired
  • I bleed Maroon
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Kev_Guz
  • marw
  • Painin the Haas
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Culhwch
  • Porthoz
  • Allo
  • Manlyman
  • Turks85
  • Griffo
  • Jazza
  • Dash
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.