09/10 Football Thread

Beachy! Mal! Lachy! get to it

Russo as well. I wanna see Gazza or Anderton in ur avatar! :P

Epic tie this morning in Munich! 2-1 to Bayern who went down after 2 minutes to Rooney (shock horror) but came back and got a late winner through Olic who I rate so highly. The guy isn't technically perfect but he works so hard and his goal came from shutting down the defenders and continuing to run. If Rooney is actually hurt as he hobbled off at the end the return in Manchester could be very interesting. Bayern dominated and deserved the win, football gods won the day.

Also not sure why Van Gaal doesn't like Altintop I thought he was awesome this morning.

btw while i was looking for pics of Baresi, i came across this little gem....

9-CWR-1993-5.jpg

pennywisealfie said:
lets go Bayern!!!!!!

Deutscher Meister!

Gomez wasn't his usual self, Dimichaelis was wearing Antonio Banderas-esque facial wear and the great Franck got a little lucky but nonetheless the mighty FC Bayern Muenchen toppled the scum this morning. Back to the UK. Only true champions can grace Allianz Arena. [icon_wink

I freakin' love Igor Akinfeev too, he was on fire this morning (although I was only glancing from the PC to the TV during stoppages mainly). He won't look out of place in any big clubs jersey.

Silence said:
pennywisealfie said:
lets go Bayern!!!!!!

Deutscher Meister!

Gomez wasn't his usual self, Dimichaelis was wearing Antonio Banderas-esque facial wear and the great Franck got a little lucky but nonetheless the mighty FC Bayern Muenchen toppled the scum this morning. Back to the UK. Only true champions can grace Allianz Arena. [icon_wink

dont you go for Werder? lol

also much love to Ning for his awesome Batistuta avatar!!!

where is ur Lothar Matthaus one, slience?

pennywisealfie said:
Silence said:
pennywisealfie said:
lets go Bayern!!!!!!

Deutscher Meister!

dont you go for Werder? lol

Yes. Haha. I'm a bit like you Penny in that I have a passing interest in a handful of clubs. Werder comes first, then Eintracht Frankfurt and then Bayern. I'm just happy that the scum got beaten. I actually had a great day yesterday as I thought about the ball going in Van Der Sar's net after everyone stopped for a supposed foul and Olic pounced.

I rate Olic, but Tymoshchuk is where the party's at. Pity there's so much competition in that side. He used to be such a regular.

thats fair enough. Go Barca and Serie A Clubs!

pennywisealfie said:
also much love to Ning for his awesome Batistuta avatar!!!

where is ur Lothar Matthaus one, slience?

Indeed I could have chosen Lothar. Lots of cred.

However, I chose someone slightly more awesome IMO. Enjoy.

ahh nice. im sure Russo will enjoy that one too.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Manofoneway
  • broncoscope
  • kman
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncorob
  • Broncs1459
  • Battler
  • TimWhatley
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • Lostboy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • Financeguy
  • Dash
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.