10/11 Football Thead

I took the time to sit down and watch some football over the weekend and let me tell ya I am hooked.. I quite enjoyed the A League games I watched. I now see what all the fuss is about. :respect:

awesome to hear buddy. My interest is waning tbh. However, I still love The Champions League, International matches and The A -League. European leagues are just terrible the way they are atm.

But anyways, whos your team(s) gonna be?

Was going to follow the Heart in the A League but decided to stick with my hometown in the Roar. They are on top so may as well take advantage of that. I picked Liverpool in the EPL.

Good choice re Roar BB, sorry to hear re your EPL choice, so many better options out there

Good choice re Roar BB, sorry to hear re your EPL choice, so many better options out there

Lol I made the decision on liverpool when watching them play Manchester united in the weekend.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • davidp
  • TimWhatley
  • Brocko
  • azza.79
  • Alec
  • the_next
  • Accept
  • KickHaas
  • Painin the Haas
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.