2011 World Cup

Wow! Have to worry about our bowling attack if they couldn't bowl out Kenya! [icon_ee

I think I speak for everyone when I say I wish:

1. Bangladesh to beat Netherlands
2. England to lose to West Indies

England to miss the quarter finals. [icon_lol1.

That would be sensational. India last time, Pommies this time, love it icon_thumbs_u

Coxy said:
Wow! Have to worry about our bowling attack if they couldn't bowl out Kenya! [icon_ee

Not only that, but we only took 3 'real' wickets.

Jeba said:
Agreed. Should just be spin [icon_wink

[icon_lol1. Well played sir, I agree.

Well, the Bangers are being assisted by the Dykes. 2 run outs in the 7 wickets Holland have lost. LOLZ

I'm still concerned about our bowling. Can't believe the Canadians were about 2/150 after 30 overs.

Coxy said:
I'm still concerned about our bowling. Can't believe the Canadians were about 2/150 after 30 overs.

all 3 quicks are all hit and miss and always have been. Add Smith and Krejza to that and it is a worry.

Agenda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolz Bingle probably would go better anyway

Oh and epic fail but Haddin and Watson

Haddin was on this ice but made a few against Canada. Shame I am looking forward to Matthew Wade taking over with the gloves from Haddin.

Hopes is the new Hodge, did nothing wrong to be dropped and will keep banging on the door with no answer to get back in. Joke.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.