2012/2013 NFL Season

amazing. How is that not a pick?

anyways, ****ing bat it down and it wouldnt be a problem, why try to intercept when its the last play?

Roger Goodell is a douche and needs to sort this bullshit out. Imagine if tht cost a team a Super Bowl?

I'm pretty sure they're different.

are the 3 games on 1hd the same on espn - foxtel?
Not always, but often at least one of the games is the same...
You also have 1 or 2 games a week on Fox Sports 2.

attachment.php

The calls are truly awful at times. No idea what to say about that though. Anyone know how much the real refs are asking? Given what the minimum player salaries are I can't imagine what the refs ask for is too out of line. Apparently they all work normal jobs at the moment, which is somewhat crazy given player minimums are like 400k.

As for telecast, ONE and ESPN games rarely are the same, if ever. Not that it matters, I just watch on game pass. Never really watched more than 2 games a week last year, but loving the condensed version. I've watched 2 games tonight already and will probably watch another couple before next week's games start. Love also how it takes out the 5mins of time between downs while the refs try and figure what is going on!

Culwch, no idea what to make of New Orleans, but I'm awfully tempted by their current odds to win the superbowl. Every year a team charges late, and I reckon it could be NO.

great point! The year packers won the sb, they needed to win their last 3 just to make the playoffs, same with Giants last year.

Grrrr f***ing refs! 'Golden' Tate is the NFL version of keiran foran... Lying little prick. At least it's pleasing to see its not just the nrl refs that are incompetent wankers. Give the real refs a bag of cash and a dozen hookers and get them back before next round

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-to-end-lockout?campaign=Twitter_writer_breer
The NFL reached an agreement with the NFL Referees Association late Wednesday to end the referee lockout, according to a league source.
Earlier Wednesday, the league and referees agreed to create a developmental program as a compromise to the NFL's demand for the addition of 21 officials to the current contingent of 121 NFLRA members, per an NFLRA source. The pool of money for the existing officials also will remain the same.

Well, that Celtics touchdown finally tipped the NFL over the edge.

I haven't watched a lot of NFL but I really like Eli Manning. Looks like a janitor playing QB

Everybody likes Eli.

35xaiz.jpg

dawson-crying.jpg

I take it Ray Rice is a gun running back?? The commentators today were giving it a good tug over him.

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • Santa
  • davidp
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Galah
  • Gympie devil
  • Big Del
  • Allo
  • azza.79
  • theshed
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.