2014 Broncos Season

damn ... Hannant looks like he is the fittest he has ever been ... love it

Just had an automated phone call message from Josh Hoffman saying that he will defintely be at the Broncos for this season and giving his all for the team even though he does not know what number he will have on his back.
Must have been sent to Broncos members

Just had an automated phone call message from Josh Hoffman saying that he will defintely be at the Broncos for this season and giving his all for the team even though he does not know what number he will have on his back.
Must have been sent to Broncos members

Did it have approval from his manager? Or does he not speak for him too?

Looks like it's down to...

1. Ben Barba/Josh Hoffman
2. Josh Hoffman/Stewart Mills/Lachlan Maranta
3. Jack Reed
4. Dale Copley
5. Josh Hoffman/Stewart Mills/Lachlan Maranta
6. Kodi Nikorima/Ben Barba
7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Corey Parker/Ben Hannant
11. Alex Glenn/Sam Thaiday
12. Matt Gillett
13. Sam Thaiday/Corey Parker

Bench: Martin Kennedy/ Ben Hannant/Alex Glenn/Jarrod Wallace/Jake Granville

Was really impressed with Copleys speed today. Never really rated him before.

ive heard that Parker is probably going to move into the front row and Thaiday, Gillett & Glenn will be the backrow. I actually don't think that's a bad idea. Parker's fitness should see him operate more like a Gallen in Origin type role and allow more creativity around the edges...a better fit than Thaiday.

its a bloody shame Kahu got injured!
I hate to say I told you so.

parker plays as a front rower anyway... maybe ever so slightly wider but hardly at all. i guess all the other three will be on extreme edges and running hole like 2012/roosters. probably with parker going back to lock a little after the start. either that or hook just hasn't decided which 2rf will start

The Broncos twitter account said Gillett will play through the middle.

if gillets playing middle it suggests that we are going to run with that starting pack rnd 1...

Does Paul Kent actually know anything about rugby league ...

i just saw a clip on the courier mail website .... where he said

the captaincy change at the Broncos isn't a positive
Corey Norman, Peter Wallace and Scott Prince will be sorely missed by the Broncos

then Ikin said we will finish bottom 4

Kent is not a journalist he's an agendalist. never anything good to say about the bronco's, never held to account.

if gillets playing middle it suggests that we are going to run with that starting pack rnd 1...

This is correct. I tipped this weeks ago after a chat with a reliable person very close to the action.

Macguire and Parker will play big minutes and Hannant and Kennedy will play the 10-15 prior to halftime and just after. Parker will rotate back to lock with thaiday or one of the other back towers having a break at the same time as Macguire

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Organix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • jarro65
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.