RUMOUR 2017, Jersey and Sponsor discussion

The designs aren’t owned by Nike. It’s not the supplier that creates the designs.

If ISC wanted to, they could re-create the jersey.

Why can't we wear the 2015 heritage as the away strip? Always have to cop this crap so they can flog a few more jerseys. At least it's not aqua blue I guess.

Even if we wanted to, we would still need to create a new jersey for the NZ game.

Betting advertising is illegal. This is why this jersey was made.

The designs aren’t owned by Nike. It’s not the supplier that creates the designs.

Apart from the collar, they basically did for this year's heritage jersey.

Apart from the collar, they basically did for this year's heritage jersey.

Not bad at all. I like how it's not a complete departure from our normal kit like last year's one was.

Is this the most jerseys we've ever had in a season btw?

We had more last year.

Home, away, NZ jersey, superhero jersey, Indigenous, heritage, Anzac.

A non Broncos fan on the league talk Facebook page was having a go for the Broncos not having a poppy on their jerseys for ANZAC day.
Nearly told him to put a sock in it.
Anybody else notice this?

It does. Although I'm not sure why the bronco's head is so skinny.

My guess is to make it look like a genuine rock painting.

A lot of horse heads on those rock paintings would look like that.

My guess is to make it look like a genuine rock painting.

A lot of horse heads on those rock paintings would look like that.

And what Indigenous rock paintings would have a horse in them considering that the horse only arrived with the first fleet or later?

Last edited:
And what Indigenous rock paintings would have a horse in them considering that the horse only arrived with the first fleet or later?

Rock paintings done after the first fleet arrived?

Quite a few rock paintings containing white men and horses.

I know of some with tall ships but none of horses, care to show?

Google has some.

There are also some in museums. Also several places in Indigenous towns would have photos up on the wall of rock paintings containing all kinds of animals, including horses.

Even some rock paintings that artists do today contain horses.

Google has some.

There are also some in museums. Also several places in Indigenous towns would have photos up on the wall of rock paintings containing all kinds of animals, including horses.

Even some rock paintings that artists do today contain horses.

Considering there is maybe one portraying Leichhardt on a horse, which looks nothing like the Broncos one, care to share any others in museums or the like?

Considering there is maybe one portraying Leichhardt on a horse, which looks nothing like the Broncos one, care to share any others in museums or the like?

Well I guess since that there is an absence of replies .... Super Freak can you please refrain from making blatantly wrong and disrespectful claims regarding Indigenous people/history? It would be most appreciated.

Well I guess since that there is an absence of replies .... Super Freak can you please refrain from making blatantly wrong and disrespectful claims regarding Indigenous people/history? It would be most appreciated.

The lack of reply is due to not wanting to drive down to NSW just to take a photo.

I would advise you go visit those places and educate yourself. It would be most appreciated.

Visit the Indigenous communities down there sometime.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • marw
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
  • Gaz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galah
  • teampjta
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.