NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
The indigenous jersey is interesting.

The 6 circles in the centre represent the six years Broncos have won a premiership.

The 6 shields signify our six premiership trophies, and the spiritual figures holding the shields depicts Wayne Bennett who is the spiritual leader of the club and the only person involved in all six premierships.

The circles on the outer of the painting represent the junior clubs and schools benefiting from Broncos coaching clinics.
Footprints and the straight lines that connect the circles exemplify the community to deliver these services.

Pretty sure SF covered all of this and more like 3 posts up..

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
A bit late but you can still pick up a Broncos jersey on the Peter Wynn Score site for $111 - today only, I believe. You just have to put the word SCORE in the discount box.

S

suz

Jul 18, 2017
if anyones desperate for one let me know.. petes temporarily my local.. wish the kients would sell the 2015 heritage though...

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Heads up all, Rebel Sport is having a 20% off sale this weekend - 2017 jersey can be had for $88.00.

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
I'm not a fan of that jersey ...

I have no issue with Indigenous jerseys ... but they should at least resemble a Broncos jersey
I agree. You'd think maroon and Gold translates pretty easily to indigenous art, but apparently we need something more at home in a cheap tourist trap on the gold coast. Just My feelings on it.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
is this the first time we have had a women in league jersey?

Active Now

• Justwin
  • porouian
  • Fitzy
  • bazza
  • leon.bott
  • Mister Wright
  • Santa
  • broncoscope
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Locky24
  • davidp
  • Shane Tronc
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.