2017 Line-Ups

Walters said on 7 news tonight he's looking at 5 possible debutants this year -

Valentine Holmes
Dylan Napa
Anthony Milford
Korbin Sims
Coen Hess
Really don't think Milford should be anywhere in the frame now.

Holmes certainly a good option on the wing, I think he's probably better suited than Oates with his speed off the mark and reliability under the high ball.

Napa and Sims both in with a shot, big bodies, hard hitters, no fear. Given the liberal nature of Origin refereeing they would probably relish being off the leash.

Hess I think is a cert for future teams, I'm just not sure if this is his year. He's looked every bit the part in his limited time so far but still very early days. If he can keep up the standard over the next few months until Origin, anything is possible I guess.

Daley said that Wallace and Farah are the only two in contention for the hooker role. He won't be picking a player out of position so any chance of someone like Pearce playing there is gone.

Personally, I would like to see Wallace there.

I think they need to go in a different direction.

I'd prefer Wallace if I was NSW. Very good defensively, much better kicking game, arguably better at picking when to have a scoot from dummy half as well.

NSW main problem is showing loyalty to guys who don't deserve it or haven't earned it. In certain positions like the spine, they need to get a jump on Qld.

They may lose this year as a result but who cares? Give this spine a series to gel:

1. Tedesco
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
9. Brailey / Peats (if fit)

NSW main problem is showing loyalty to guys who don't deserve it or haven't earned it. In certain positions like the spine, they need to get a jump on Qld.

They may lose this year as a result but who cares? Give this spine a series to gel:

1. Tedesco
6. Maloney
7. Cleary

Brailey? After a handful of first grade games?

1. Tedesco
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
Cleary has absolutely not earned a rep jersey, even if it's a shitty blue one.

Walters said on 7 news tonight he's looking at 5 possible debutants this year -

Valentine Holmes
Dylan Napa
Anthony Milford
Korbin Sims
Coen Hess

Sorry to Korbin Sims but I just think it would be hilarious to see him playing in a QLD jersey. After his brother played for Country Origin and was about to play for NSW and his sister was in the NSW women's team.

At least there will be another representative player out of Illawarra.

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Chambers
4. O'Neill
5. Gagai
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Myles
9. Smith
10. Napa
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Morgan
15. Papalii
16. Hess
17. Lillyman

Yep. I really like what I see with him.

Fair enough.

Personally, I think it's far too early to throw him in the Origin arena especially against one of the greatest sides of all time. It has the potential to destroy his confidence and hinder his development. I don't think it's ever ended well for them throwing someone in so early in their career.

way too early for origin lineups imo.

It's never too early.

This is my 2017 line-up for NSW.

Some who I think will be selected and some who I think should be selected.

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Brett Morris
3. Josh Morris
4. Jack Bird
5. Nathan Ross
6. James Maloney
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Aaron Woods
9. Peter Wallace
10. James Tamou
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Tyson Frizell
13. Jack de Belin

14. James Tedesco
15. David Klemmer
16. Andrew Fifita
17. Wade Graham

It's never too early.

This is my 2017 line-up for NSW.

Some who I think will be selected and some who I think should be selected.

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Brett Morris
3. Josh Morris
4. Jack Bird
5. Nathan Ross
6. James Maloney
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Aaron Woods
9. Peter Wallace
10. James Tamou
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Tyson Frizell
13. Jack de Belin

14. James Tedesco
15. David Klemmer
16. Andrew Fifita
17. Wade Graham
Ross was born on the Gold Coast but I'm not sure who he qualifies for. I always thought he was a Queenslander though.

Ross was born on the Gold Coast but I'm not sure who he qualifies for. I always thought he was a Queenslander though.

After looking, he qualifies for QLD.

Could have sworn I read something where it said he qualified for NSW.

I think he qualifies for both.

Played junior footy in QLD and NSW.

Unread

Active Now

• marw
  • Yem
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Waynesaurus
  • ezpz
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dazza 92
  • Xzei
  • Gray
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Maroon4life
  • Battler
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Strop
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.