2017 Under 20's

I remember watching lingwoodock in the 20's and he looked damn impressive reminded me of a young petero.

Another I was very impressed with at the time was Watene but we looked to be dedicated to Dunamis at that point and I believe he ended up at the cows and fizzled out

watene was extremely unlucky, was supposed to play nrl one week but got injured. he never recovered after that and then disappeared.
he was dam good and should have played a lot of nrl

What happened to Elijah Alick? I know he had injuries too.

BRONCOS NYC SQUAD
1. Corey Allan
2. Thane Kellermeyer
3. Haydyn O’Hara
4. Gehamat Shibasaki
5. Herbie Farnworth
6. Josh Fauid
7. Gerome Burns
8. Payne Haas
9. Tyson Smoothy
10. Jai Whitbread
11. Brandon Russell
12. Kotoni Staggs
13. Patrick Carrigan (c)
Interchange:
14. Rory Ferguson
15. Ed Burns
16. Sam Elliott
17. Dray Ngatuere-Wroe
18. Tristan Hope
Reserve: Clayton Mack
Reserve: Kalemb Hart
Reserve: Mitipere Tuatai
Reserve: Trai Fuller
Reserve: Lachlan Barr
Coach: Scott Tronc

Staggs looking like the ultimate utility
He has been named in pretty much every position this year

What do you make of Staggs as a prospect?

He was the best junior I have seen come out of group 11 since Tyrone peachey and by that I mean the kids just a natural footballer. If he has the work ethic which I saw last year when playing locals then he will play 200+ nrl games

Last edited:
He was the best junior I have seen come out of group 11 since Tyrone peachey and by that I mean the kids just a natural footballer. If he has the work ethic which I saw last year when playing locals then he will play 200+ nrl games
What do you think is his best position

The red-hot Cronulla Sharks continued their scintillating form, belting the Broncos 40-12.

Farnsworth and O'Hara were the try-scorers for the Brisbane Broncos.

Sharks are 18-2 with 1 draw. One of their two losses of course came in Round 1 where Corey Allan scored his freakish run-away try in the dying seconds.

Yuck, it was just yuck.

Not one redeemable feature could be found.

What was the go with Haas? Saw him in a moon boot at the end of the game.

i heard today that the titans have pitched a 3yr deal to carrigan. no other details known yet

Is there any word on the future of Carrigan? I'd hate to see him go too after losing Jai Arrow.

Is there any word on the future of Carrigan? I'd hate to see him go too after losing Jai Arrow.

not sure, i havent heard any updates internally.
apart from the titans, souths and storm are both keep a solid interest also.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • john1420
  • MrTickyMcG
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Mister Wright
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Notorious
  • Xzei
  • sooticus
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.